+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for PGDBA from SCDL

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
Noted.Read in another group that scdl takes too much time to issue the transcript and hence people opt 3rd party agencies. This is pretty much clear now .Thanks for this!

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
No they are quite fast after I couriered the academic documents to scdl. My transcripts were reached in canada within in a span of 20 days.

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Did you send an envelope ?Isnt that to be provided by the university with their seal?
Ya but you need to send your documents in some kind of an envelope as courier facility is not going to accept anything loose. It would be alright if you don't mention anything.

Aug 23, 2021
@DivyaC Yes I got my credentials evaluated from IQAS and they considered my PGDBA from SCDL as two years of graduate diploma program.
Hi, can you please confirm what other educational documents did you submit. I mean to ask did SCDL education documents were enough or were you required to submit graduation and K12 certificates as well.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi, can you please confirm what other educational documents did you submit. I mean to ask did SCDL education documents were enough or were you required to submit graduation and K12 certificates as well.
If you are sending to IQAS, you should submit Bachelors and PGDBA

if you already have ECA for your Bachelors, then PGDBA is enough at IQAS.

Aug 23, 2021
If you are sending to IQAS, you should submit Bachelors and PGDBA

if you already have ECA for your Bachelors, then PGDBA is enough at IQAS.
Thanks for quick response. No i don't have ECA for Bachelors. I was think to apply by just sending SCDL PGDBA to IQAS as that's the highest qualification I have. Can I skip ECA for Bachelors or its mandatory to get ECA for both. If yes, are there any implications

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for quick response. No i don't have ECA for Bachelors. I was think to apply by just sending SCDL PGDBA to IQAS as that's the highest qualification I have. Can I skip ECA for Bachelors or its mandatory to get ECA for both. If yes, are there any implications
You can not. Since IQAS will give you a post graduate diploma and that will not be enough.
You will need to send your Bachelors as well.

If you send both your ECA report will be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees " which will score you 119 points with spouse 128 points without spouse.

you can calculate here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Aug 23, 2021
You can not. Since IQAS will give you a post graduate diploma and that will not be enough.
You will need to send your Bachelors as well.

If you send both your ECA report will be "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees " which will score you 119 points with spouse 128 points without spouse.

you can calculate here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html
Interesting as I raised same question on different thread and people told me My PGDBA from SCDL is equivalent 2 year post graduation program in Canada and couple of people told me that they applied for Canada PR only via ECA by IQAS on PGDBA without ECA for Bachelors. Also, There would be no points difference as for bachelor you won't get any extra points given PGDBA is my highest qualification

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Interesting as I raised same question on different thread and people told me My PGDBA from SCDL is equivalent 2 year post graduation program in Canada and couple of people told me that they applied for Canada PR only via ECA by IQAS on PGDBA without ECA for Bachelors. Also, There would be no points difference as for bachelor you won't get any extra points given PGDBA is my highest qualification
You can check yourself on this official link : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

IRCC will use this tool to verify your ECA.

Aug 23, 2021
After doing a bit of research I was able to understand that if I can apply for PR with my highest education which is PGBDA and I can skip bachelor the only drawback would be of this I can claim any points for this. I can mention about my bachelor's in the personal profile. Could you confirm if this is correct. The reason for not going for my bachelor's ECA is that my university is slow and it could be a night mare to get approved transcripts and other documents from them.