+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for PGDBA from SCDL

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Hi guys I have done my PGDBA in 2017-2019 and got my results in August 2020. I have already given my application to IQAS for ECA on 1st September. Can anyone respond me who has got their PGDBA evaluated recently from IQAS or CES or ICAS? If any one requires any further details on my application I would keep you updated.

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
@DivyaC Yes I got my credentials evaluated from IQAS and they considered my PGDBA from SCDL as two years of graduate diploma program.
Nice to hear !When did u get it evaluated?how long it took?im not able to create an application in iqas as they are not accepting any new applications it seems....

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Nice to hear !When did u get it evaluated?how long it took?im not able to create an application in iqas as they are not accepting any new applications it seems....
I submitted my application on 1st September and got the results of the same on 27th October.

I think you should try and enquire with CES by sending an email to them about "If they would be considering SCDL - PGDBA degree or not". I have read on one of the threads that ICES is no longer considering the programs related to standalone university i.e SCDL. For IQAS, you might have to wait for some time because they are having bunch of applications and lower staff so they have made a system to accept only limited number of applications.

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
I submitted my application on 1st September and got the results of the same on 27th October.

I think you should try and enquire with CES by sending an email to them about "If they would be considering SCDL - PGDBA degree or not". I have read on one of the threads that ICES is no longer considering the programs related to standalone university i.e SCDL. For IQAS, you might have to wait for some time because they are having bunch of applications and lower staff so they have made a system to accept only limited number of applications.
It took less than 2 months right?What i heard from few ppl is we need to wait for 6 months to get assesment from iqas!
I just called scdl.They said iqas approves scdl and most of the ex students are opting that and they have no info regarding ces.
May i know whether u received an invitation for PR from canada?

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
It took less than 2 months right?What i heard from few ppl is we need to wait for 6 months to get assesment from iqas!
I just called scdl.They said iqas approves scdl and most of the ex students are opting that and they have no info regarding ces.
May i know whether u received an invitation for PR from canada?
Yes it took less than 2 months and even I was surprised by the same. As they are accepting limited number of applicants they are able to deliver results more faster.
For CES, you might call or email CES directly for the same or you can wait for IQAS to start accepting the applications.
Not yet, as I am struggling to score 8 7 7 7 bands in my IELTS. Infact, I am just missing by 0.5 bands in my speaking. I am willing to give more trails for my IELTS exam.

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
Ok I will enquire ces .In the meanwhile I will check at a different IST as they may accept new application at the beginning of a day in Canada (they have mentioned the same when i click the start application button).Thank you for the help.All the best for your next IELTS !Hope 2021 will be good year for all!

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Ok I will enquire ces .In the meanwhile I will check at a different IST as they may accept new application at the beginning of a day in Canada (they have mentioned the same when i click the start application button).Thank you for the help.All the best for your next IELTS !Hope 2021 will be good year for all!
Yes enquire with CES and meanwhile try applying with IQAS as you would be having a probability of 100% to get your program evaluated. Happy to help an aspirant like me. Feel free to ping me for any other query.

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
Yes enquire with CES and meanwhile try applying with IQAS as you would be having a probability of 100% to get your program evaluated. Happy to help an aspirant like me. Feel free to ping me for any other query.
Do u have any info regarding the addition of French exam points along with IELTS?I think that is a recent change and it improves the CRS score.

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Do u have any info regarding the addition of French exam points along with IELTS?I think that is a recent change and it improves the CRS score.
As per my knowledge French-speaking candidates will now receive 25 additional points for their language skills, up from 15. Bilingual candidates will now get 50 points, compared to 30 from before.

DivyaC

Dec 20, 2020
Oh Thank you so much !I have made the payment in IQAS .Next Is getting the transcript. I need to send the academic request form and service request form along with 2 copies of diploma certificate to scdl right?And yes payment to be made .
Anything else?

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
Oh Thank you so much !I have made the payment in IQAS .Next Is getting the transcript. I need to send the academic request form and service request form along with 2 copies of diploma certificate to scdl right?And yes payment to be made .
Anything else?
Yes and in addition to that your Marksheet copy as well. You need to take coloured copies of this academic documents. Also, do not forget to mention your IQAS file number. Even send a separate email to SCDL and tell them to specify the file number on the envelope. That would be it.