+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for NICMAR Professionals

Jay2310

May 19, 2021
Dear All,

I am from India and have done a 2 year full time post graduate programme (certificate course) in Advanced Construction Management (PGP-CM), from National Institute of Construction Management & Research (NICMAR). NICMAR is not approved by AICTE but was approved by university grant commission (UGC India).

My college (NICMAR) doesn't come under any University in India, as it is an autonomous college.

Is it recognized by WES ??
Yes NICMAR is recognized by WES. 1yr PGDM they are giving.

Jay2310

May 19, 2021
hey ronak...sindhu here. WES & ICES didn't certify mine and my friend's NICMAR qualification.
But got to know a week back from a friend that NICMAR is now being recognized by WES. All of us should check on that now.
Yes, WES is considering NICMAR as One Year PGDM. Go for it. I have done mine.

Umair Nomani

Jul 20, 2021
Greetings,

I hope this message finds you and your family in the best of health.

Can someone pls give out the steps required for acquiring transcripts from NICMAR. Also is it necessary to attach the Orignal Admission Request form along with the transcript or a photocopy of the same will suffice?

I am not a resident of the same city as the campus, hence my query.

Thank you in Advance.

Ashvin_111

Aug 4, 2021
Yes, WES is considering NICMAR as One Year PGDM. Go for it. I have done mine.
Hi Jay,

Now, WES is considering NICMAR as one year PGDM. This course will come under which category? Master or two or more Post secondary Credential? Please suggest for Process if u done this things which may help me.

dhruvpatel24

Sep 16, 2021
hello @singhabhinandan90,

I too am from NICMAR Pune PGP ACM. I am about to start my process for PR.
Which exam would be easier to score, CELPIP or IELTS?
Could you please share your screenshot for your evaluation from WES ?
Thank you

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
hello @singhabhinandan90,

I too am from NICMAR Pune PGP ACM. I am about to start my process for PR.
Which exam would be easier to score, CELPIP or IELTS?
Could you please share your screenshot for your evaluation from WES ?
Thank you
Hi there,

I have attempted only IELTS...hence cannot say about celpip. But ielts is rather easy if you prepare well.

WES evaluated it as a one year PGDiploma, will update the screenshot when i access my laptop.

You can personal message me if you need clarity on other things. I would be happy to help.

komalsawant21

Oct 5, 2021
Yes.....equivalency of Two year post grad diploma.
Hey while filling the form, its clearly mentioned that university should mention that course is approved by AICTC. Since NICMAR is not approved by it.
Inspite of that are we still getting approval by WES ???

Last edited:

komalsawant21

Oct 5, 2021
You will get certified for a one-year postgraduate diploma.

It is rigid and final
Hey while filling the form, its clearly mentioned that university should mention that course is approved by AICTC. Since NICMAR is not approved by it.

komalsawant21

Oct 5, 2021
Dears, Fyi, NICMAR ECA is positive by WES. Considered as equivalent to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma.

komalsawant21

Oct 5, 2021
Yes NICMAR is recognized by WES. 1yr PGDM they are giving.

Esukumar

Jan 17, 2022
Hello NICMARIANS,
I have done PG Diploma in HSEM from NICMAR Hyderabad, will WES consider it as PG Diploma.
Plz help…

johnb869

Feb 17, 2022
Can anyone explain the process for getting transcripts from NICMAR? I am currently residing outside India and it would be helpful if I can get some details.