+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for NICMAR Professionals

ASNA JASMIN

Jun 2, 2022
Can anyone explain the process for getting transcripts from NICMAR? I am currently residing outside India and it would be helpful if I can get some details. i did PGPQS programme from nicmar as distance.i need to knw i can apply for WES

Jul 9, 2022
Hello Every One,

I have done Prost Graduation course ACM from NICMAR and wish to get my this course assessed for ECA from WES or UoT CES or IQAS! (I am not considering other agencies as they take too much time)

Firstly, I logged in to IQAS website and completed my application and updated the college name and other details, but they have clearly mentioned that they will not access the course from NICMAR. (Screen Shot attached.). hence this option is eliminated.
https://ibb.co/B6XNrfr

Now WES process is well known and they are giving one year post graduation equivalency to NICMAR ACM course, But Any one has gone with UoT CES. are they offering 2 years masters or post gradation degree to NICMAR ACM.?? Please revert.

harrydarwen

Oct 18, 2022
Dear All,

I am from India and have done Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin a 2 year full time post graduate programme (certificate course) in Advanced Construction Management (PGP-CM), from National Institute of Construction Management & Research (NICMAR). NICMAR is not approved by AICTE but was approved by university grant commission (UGC India).

My college (NICMAR) doesn't come under any University in India, as it is an autonomous college.

Is it recognized by WES ??

Last edited: