+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA: for Masters Degree

harshalrode

May 22, 2016
Education: completed B.E. in electronics and telecommunication(from Pune University) and M. TECH. in Electronics (From Autonomous college COEP)

Please answer below queries about ECA
1. Among designated organizations for ECA, WES Canada is better option. Any other opinion/suggestion?
2. Do I need to get evaluation done for BE and MTECH both or only MTECH? Do I need to send transcripts for both BE and MTECH?
2. How much is cost involved in both cases?
3. As I read on WES website, For Autonomous college, Transcripts not required and only mark sheets required in sealed envelope.

Please confirm.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshalrode said:
Education: completed B.E. in electronics and telecommunication(from Pune University) and M. TECH. in Electronics (From Autonomous college COEP)

Please answer below queries about ECA
1. Among designated organizations for ECA, WES Canada is better option. Any other opinion/suggestion?
2. Do I need to get evaluation done for BE and MTECH both or only MTECH? Do I need to send transcripts for both BE and MTECH?
2. How much is cost involved in both cases?
3. As I read on WES website, For Autonomous college, Transcripts not required and only mark sheets required in sealed envelope.

Please confirm.
1. IQAS too.
2. Both.
3. Cost is per applicant irrespective of the number of degree one holds.
4. Send whatever you college/university provides you in a sealed envelope.

Manikandan4335

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
- I have done my and my wife's degree evaluation in WES. It is better option I think.

-Apply for your M.Tech evaluation and pay only for your M.Tech degree. But you have to attach your Bachelor's degree mark sheets and degree certificate copy along with M.Tech documents. You'll get both the degree evaluated results.

3. How much is cost involved in both cases?
- Same cost for one degree evaluation (You'll get your B.tech degree evaluation too).

4. As I read on WES website, For Autonomous college, Transcripts not required and only mark sheets required in sealed envelope.
- I dont find any difference (Transcript and Marksheets). You have to attach your marksheets which is attested by the authorized person. You can also attach a letter of explanation if you have any specific concern. Only thing you have to do is send courier from where your university located and it should be a sealed and signed envelope. You can find more details in WES website.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manikandan4335 said:
- I have done my and my wife's degree evaluation in WES. It is better option I think.

-Apply for your M.Tech evaluation and pay only for your M.Tech degree. But you have to attach your Bachelor's degree mark sheets and degree certificate copy along with M.Tech documents. You'll get both the degree evaluated results.

3. How much is cost involved in both cases?
- Same cost for one degree evaluation (You'll get your B.tech degree evaluation too).

4. As I read on WES website, For Autonomous college, Transcripts not required and only mark sheets required in sealed envelope.
- I dont find any difference (Transcript and Marksheets). You have to attach your marksheets which is attested by the authorized person. You can also attach a letter of explanation if you have any specific concern. Only thing you have to do is send courier from where your university located and it should be a sealed and signed envelope. You can find more details in WES website.
Can be sent from anywhere.

Feb 10, 2019
Hi , regarding the eca on wes website they have mentioned few courses like master of technology they do not require bachelor degree so should i sent on my mtech transcript along with mtech degree only or i have to include bachelor degree as well ?

I have completed mtech in cse from ip University delhi.

Thanks in advance

nicoli2acc

Mar 24, 2018
Hi all,
My husband doesnt have a degree and now he is completing mba program (1yr) in glyndwr university. Does that qualified for eca for masters??

nicoli2acc

Mar 24, 2018
Hi all,
My husband doesnt have a degree and now he is completing mba program (1yr) in glyndwr university. Does that qualified for eca for masters??