NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Hello Every one , I am planning to apply in EE and looking to do ECA for my masters from india.
from the WES site it says , For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2) for evaluation, WES requires that you provide your Bachelor’s degree documents, otherwise WES cannot complete the evaluation.
does the above mean that i have to send my degree transcripts also in sealed envelope along master's transcripts to WES for evaluation ?

Thanks in Advance

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
akil_f1 said:
Hello Every one , I am planning to apply in EE and looking to do ECA for my masters from india.
from the WES site it says , For all applicants submitting a Master’s Degree or PGDip earned on top of a three year Bachelor’s Degree (12+3+2) for evaluation, WES requires that you provide your Bachelor’s degree documents, otherwise WES cannot complete the evaluation.
does the above mean that i have to send my degree transcripts also in sealed envelope along master's transcripts to WES for evaluation ?

Thanks in Advance
In my wife's case I had sent just the masters ,they asked me to sent her graduation degree to get the Eva done , which I did. However in my case they were fine with just my masters transcript and gave me the result without bachelors degree transcript....in short it is best to send both..

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
akil_f1 said:

Thanks in Advance

you ll need to send transcripts of graduation as well as post graduation degrees.

raich

Aug 24, 2016
As per my understanding ... ur graduation and master should be on same area. So if u do 1/2 year master program then thy get confused as because 1/2 year master course for those who has strong educational background on same field. So if u submit 1/2 year master course details without graduation, then thy might not evaluate you properly. So its better to submit both together (graduation+master), as it costs same.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
I tried sending only Masters documents. They asked for bachelors as well.

Had to pay for another international courier.

Play it safe - send both in one go.

raich

Aug 24, 2016
hmm, should send both degree together and don't send documents at different time ... different documents arrived at different time which sometimes creates problem ... what i did was .... I order 3 sets of document from Bangalore university and thy deliver at my home and similarly i ordered 2 sets of master degree documents from london and thy deliver at my home .. after that both documents i send to WES under same envelope ... its easier for them and for me as well ...

23/07/2016 India Post (Item Posted)
03/08/2016 India post (Item Delivered)
10/08/2016 WES STATUS (Item Received - Review In Process)
23/08/2016 WES STATUS (Evaluation In Progress)
31/08/2016 WES STATUS (Completed)

S

sreekanthsthampy

Hi Raich,
I did MBA from UEL Rockland campus and passed in Nov 2008. Could you pls tell me the procedure of seeking transcript from UELFOR WES ECA purpose.

Request your guidance on above pls.

Regards,
Sreekanth