+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Indian Institutes

Tegh

Nov 18, 2016
Hi

I wanted to know which ECA organization (CES/WES/IQAS) consider AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) accreditation for assessing Indian Institutions. My MBA Institute is AICTE recognized only. I need to select among CES, IQAS or WES to get my ECA done. Also need to know the average time taken by each of them for sending the assessment report.

Pls assist!!

NR_John

Dec 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

the best way to check your institution eligibility is to checkout WES website and check whether your institution is listed in their profile.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IQAS report will reach you within 2 weeks after they receive your completed application packet.

vickyraval

Sep 27, 2015
Hi All,

I had few queries for ECA to be done by WES.

To give you a brief background on my education.
Bachelors of Engineering (B.E) from Mumbai University - College listed on the checklist provided on the site
Higher Secondary i.e. HSC - Maharashtra State Board
Secondary i.e. SSC - Maharashtra State Board.

While filling up Academic Credential,

1) Do I have to include all the three Certifications to be attested and sent? i.e. Bachelors, HSC and SSC?

2) The attestation steps say that in 4 years of engineering study for 2nd and 3rd year I need marksheets attested from College registrar and the 1st and 4th year marksheets from the university registrar. Regarding the HSC and SSC certificate, where should I get this attested from? College/School registrar? or Mumbai univ registrar? Also, am I correct in understanding the attestation for B.E marksheets?

To support my point for Secondary education certificates, the WES website states:

"If the document is given to you to forward to WES, it must be attested & dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the Examination Board. If the envelope has been opened or there is no stamp or signature across the back flap, the document will not be accepted by WES.

NOTE:
College issued mark sheets will NOT be accepted. Documents must be issued and attested by the appropriate Examination Board."

So if the HSC and SSC certificates are attested by College and School registrar, will it be valid? or I need to go to State Board Department?

3) The institution type for SSC and HSC should be selected as Secondary Education?

Please help me on the above queries.

Thanks