+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for GGSIP University New Delhi

yavnicasaini

Dec 10, 2018
Hi,

I am ex-student of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University located in New Delhi and working on migrating to Canada as a skilled worker.

I was working to get my transcripts evaluated from WES, but got to know recently that any third party or student courier has been barred by WES and other credential assessment organisations in Canada as on 1st Dec 2018.

Currently, GGSIP University has no provision of mailing the transcripts on behalf of the students to the organisation directly.

I have tried mailing the university registrar about the norm change but have not received any acknowledgement from his end as yet.

Is anybody else facing the same issue? Any leads would be helpful.

Thanks
Yavnica Saini

Reactions: piyushmathur1981

abhgi191

Oct 19, 2020
You will get the transcripts in a sealed envelope from the university, then you have to mail it yourself from the Indian Post office located inside the campus. This is how it should be sent from IP University.

Reactions: ritviksapra

ritviksapra

Feb 21, 2023
I am starting the procedure now. Is the process same or is there any update regarding how to get the certificate?

ritviksapra

Feb 21, 2023
You will get the transcripts in a sealed envelope from the university, then you have to mail it yourself from the Indian Post office located inside the campus. This is how it should be sent from IP University.
In total, how much time it takes for the whole procedure?