+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Correspondence Degrees

Apr 5, 2018
I am 30 year old girl who, due to some family obligations, opted for correspondence study after my regular diploma of 3 years. I continued my job as a contractual govt employee and studied correspondence meanwhile.

Can anyone please guide if I am eligible for WES or any other ECA and the expected Canadian equivalent education my below degrees can fetch:

1. 3 years regular diploma in Computers
2. 3 years correspondence bachelor degree from Punjab University Chandigarh
3. 3 years correspondence MBA in HR from Punjab Technical University.

Thanks in Advance.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Even if you opted for correspondence studies, your degree will be evaluated by WES, as correspondence course degrees are just as valid as full-time or part-time degrees.
As for what the Canadian equivalent of your credentials would be - leave it to WES to determine, they will give you a definitive and credible answer.

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
I am 30 year old girl who, due to some family obligations, opted for correspondence study after my regular diploma of 3 years. I continued my job as a contractual govt employee and studied correspondence meanwhile.

Can anyone please guide if I am eligible for WES or any other ECA and the expected Canadian equivalent education my below degrees can fetch:

1. 3 years regular diploma in Computers
2. 3 years correspondence bachelor degree from Punjab University Chandigarh
3. 3 years correspondence MBA in HR from Punjab Technical University.

Thanks in Advance.
Apply for ECA and wait for the result of ECA to know the exact evaluation.