+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for Autonomous colleges which is affiliated to a University

ikhancan

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Friends,
How do I get ECA done for Autonomous colleges which is affiliated to a University?
Mine is affiliated to Bharathiar University in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I heard that Bharathiar University is not giving Degree transcripts for autonomous colleges affiliated to it. Please advice.

Regards
Ikhan

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Friends,
How do I get ECA done for Autonomous colleges which is affiliated to a University?
Mine is affiliated to Bharathiar University in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I heard that Bharathiar University is not giving Degree transcripts for autonomous colleges affiliated to it. Please advice.

Regards
Ikhan
Hi,

When is your college is an autonomous, then transcripts for all mark memos will be issued from college and for degree certificate you need to visit Bharathiar university, both should be in a separate sealed envelope.

ikhancan

Oct 6, 2018
Hi Friend,
Thanks for your reply. As per WES requirement mentioned in their website they need transcripts only for marks memos and along with that they need a copy of degree certificate. Since mine was an Autonomous college, the exams were conducted by the college and the mark sheets were given by the college. So is it enough to get the transcripts only for the mark sheets from my college in a sealed envelope and then put that in another envelope along with my Degree certificate copy and send it to WES. Please advice.

Regards
IK

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Friend,
Thanks for your reply. As per WES requirement mentioned in their website they need transcripts only for marks memos and along with that they need a copy of degree certificate. Since mine was an Autonomous college, the exams were conducted by the college and the mark sheets were given by the college. So is it enough to get the transcripts only for the mark sheets from my college in a sealed envelope and then put that in another envelope along with my Degree certificate copy and send it to WES. Please advice.

Regards
IK
Hi,

Yes, in that case you can apply and collect transcript only from college in a sealed envelope. Along with sealed envelope you can go with a copy of degree certificate and courier to WES Canada.

NOTE: Before taking decision, please check with WES Canada also, because lot of changes in procedure.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Friend,

Regards
IK
Hi,

Yes, in that case you can apply and collect transcript only from college in a sealed envelope. Along with sealed envelope you can go with a copy of degree certificate and courier to WES Canada.

NOTE: Before taking decision, please check with WES Canada also, because lot of changes in procedure.

ikhancan

Oct 6, 2018
Hi dpsk,
Thanks for your valuable advice. Can you please let me know if we need the attestation/transcript for Individual Mark sheets or Consolidated one.

Regards
Ibrahim

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi dpsk,
Thanks for your valuable advice. Can you please let me know if we need the attestation/transcript for Individual Mark sheets or Consolidated one.

Regards
Ibrahim
Hi,

Attestation/transcript both are same and format will be decided by respective university like individual mark memos or Consolidated one.

Joy2020

Sep 6, 2020
Hi Friends,

Regards
Ikhan
Hi... How did it all go for you? Did you get the transcripts in person or online?

rozztracker

Jan 13, 2021
Hi
I have done pgpm from ibs bangalore which is not aicte/ugc approved but main ibs hyderabad university is approved. It was 2 year management program. Which eca should i go to get maximum points