+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for 1 year International mba from ulyanovsk state university

Natalia89

Sep 10, 2020
Hi there... So like everyone else Wes initially accepted my MBA from Jaro with ulsu but in Feb said they won't accept it anymore.. Also apostille was a big problem.
Has anyone got theirs approved already? If so which assessment body have you used? How many points did u get and how long was the process? Also please help me with the way forward.
I hope to get a response.
Thanks in advance. Stay safe

Harish K G

Jul 8, 2021
Hi All,
I have done my MBA from JARO with ULSU . Any one can help me in understand that will ICES will accept this and provide the ECA report?
Any one got approval from this University ?

Harish K G

Jul 8, 2021
Appreciate your help with this. Thank you so much.
Hi. Yes, University is very helpful on it. Contact Ms. Julia Thaal from ULSU. She will assist you. Don't go for WES. You cannot meet their apostle requirements. Go for ICES. They accept documents directly from university via official emails too
Hi , I connect with ULSU and sent the documents to ICES. What is the output from ICES will they give Positive ECA report for ULSU Certificate

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2020
Hi. Yes, University is very helpful on it. Contact Ms. Julia Thaal from ULSU. She will assist you. Don't go for WES. You cannot meet their apostle requirements. Go for ICES. They accept documents directly from university via official emails too
Hi pls confirm does ICES accept one year master degree from Ulyanovsk