+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA for 1 year International mba from ulyanovsk state university

suresh1389

Aug 16, 2018
India
Hello Everyone,

Please help me over below concern.
I am from india. I did an 1 year international mba course from ulyanovsk state university russia. This course is conducted by Jaro Institute in mumbai and was through online mode.

Does WES recognize this course and provide me masters tag for this? If not WES, Is there any other assesment body which accepts this degree?

Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
Suresh Sharma

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Please help me over below concern.
I am from india. I did an 1 year international mba course from ulyanovsk state university russia. This course is conducted by Jaro Institute in mumbai and was through online mode.

Does WES recognize this course and provide me masters tag for this? If not WES, Is there any other assesment body which accepts this degree?

Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards,
Suresh Sharma
I’m facing same problem. I’m unable to get apostles from my own country by Russian government (Ministry of External Affaires, Russia or whatever) So is it acceptable by WES to get apostles or attested by Russian embassy in my own country?

If not acceptable, how can I get apostles in Russia from overseas? Please advise if you have done this already. Much appreciated

Nov 1, 2019
I am stuck with the exact same problem. Tried contacting Jaro multiple times. They are telling that they are doing their best to get a reply from ulyanovsk university. Is there anything at all that can be done for this?

Did anyone get a solution for this?

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I am stuck with the exact same problem. Tried contacting Jaro multiple times. They are telling that they are doing their best to get a reply from ulyanovsk university. Is there anything at all that can be done for this?

Did anyone get a solution for this?
No solution for WES's requirement with apostles. Try ICES: https://www.bcit.ca/ices/
They don't request Russian Apostles. ULSU will send your records directly to them for verification.

Nov 1, 2019
No solution for WES's requirement with apostles. Try ICES: https://www.bcit.ca/ices/
They don't request Russian Apostles. ULSU will send your records directly to them for verification.
Thank you for the response. This helps. One last question if i may. I did my distance education through Jaro from India. And apparently, Jaro keeps telling me that ulyanovsk is not responding to their requests for Transcripts. Is there anyway I can directly get intouch with the university for Transcripts?

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Thank you for the response. This helps. One last question if i may. I did my distance education through Jaro from India. And apparently, Jaro keeps telling me that ulyanovsk is not responding to their requests for Transcripts. Is there anyway I can directly get intouch with the university for Transcripts?
You can email to their international department or call them: http://www.english.ulsu.ru/contact_us/

International Relations department

Phone: +7 (8422) 41-24-00
Fax: +7 (8422) 41-28-18
E-mail: inter@ulsu.ru

University will assist you. You don't need to deal with JARO because it's Ulyanovsk State University's qualification and they are the only one can verify your credentials. But for transcripts, University suggests to contact the exam center first.

Reactions: JeffreyKingsley07
Nov 1, 2019
You can email to their international department or call them: http://www.english.ulsu.ru/contact_us/

International Relations department

University will assist you. You don't need to deal with JARO because it's Ulyanovsk State University's qualification and they are the only one can verify your credentials. But for transcripts, University suggests to contact the exam center first.
Appreciate your help with this. Thank you so much.

DhiDhruv

Feb 4, 2019
@Sen88
Hi.. Did you try reaching university for ECR..? Any luck? My hubby has an MBA from the same university through Jaro and we are stuck with the same problem. I shall reach university as mentioned above. Meanwhile, please let me know, if this helped you in getting your WES done for MBA from Ulyanovsk university? Thank you..

Sen88

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
@Sen88
Hi.. Did you try reaching university for ECR..? Any luck? My hubby has an MBA from the same university through Jaro and we are stuck with the same problem. I shall reach university as mentioned above. Meanwhile, please let me know, if this helped you in getting your WES done for MBA from Ulyanovsk university? Thank you..
Hi. Yes, University is very helpful on it. Contact Ms. Julia Thaal from ULSU. She will assist you. Don't go for WES. You cannot meet their apostle requirements. Go for ICES. They accept documents directly from university via official emails too

Reactions: Harish K G

Kabata Matand

Sep 4, 2020
Hi All,
I’m facing the same problem with WES.
First, i don’t know how to get my transcript from ULSU and second Wes does not want to go further with ULSU evaluation .

any help please?

Janithahetti04

Star Member
May 17, 2020
Hi All,
I’m facing the same problem with WES.
First, i don’t know how to get my transcript from ULSU and second Wes does not want to go further with ULSU evaluation .

any help please?
Don't go for WES. Comparative Education Service is doing by contacting University (CES, University of Toronto).

Request ULSU for sending documents. CES is currently accepting emails from Universities too.

International Relations Office