+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA evaluation

mantrip84

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
hi Friends,

I am looking to apply for Canada express entry. Have few clarifications on the steps regarding ECA.
Would appreciate any help in this regard.

1. Is it enough to apply ECA for me only or should I apply for my spouse also? My spouse will accompany me to Canada. Both have completed there education from India.
2. I have read in forums that WES is the fastest in proving ECA. Any idea about the approx. cost per candidate for whole process?
3. I have done my bachelors degree in India. So should I include transcripts from my bachelors degree, plus 10th and 10 degree certificate copies? Would appreciate if anyone can help to know what all documents needed, or guide me to any checklist over web.

Thanks in advance for any help.

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
mantrip84 said:
hi Friends,

I am looking to apply for Canada express entry. Have few clarifications on the steps regarding ECA.

1. Is it enough to apply ECA for me only or should I apply for my spouse also? My spouse will accompany me to Canada. Both have completed there education from India.

2. I have read in forums that WES is the fastest in proving ECA. Any idea about the approx. cost per candidate for whole process?
3. I have done my bachelors degree in India. So should I include transcripts from my bachelors degree, plus 10th and 10 degree certificate copies? Would appreciate if anyone can help to know what all documents needed, or guide me to any checklist over web.

1. You can gain points for your spouses ECA. But not much though. If the ECA comes back equivalent to Bachelors for your spouse, you will get 8 extra points.

2. About $250

3. Once you input all your information on WES website, you will get a notification about how to, where to and what to send.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You can gain points for your spouse. The cost is CAD 233 per person. If you want tracked delivery then add an extra CAD 85 per person. I am experiencing delays from WES so would not say they are fast.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mantrip84 said:
hi Friends,

just degree, no need for inter or 10th

apply WES and IELTS for your spouse also... every point matters...

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
I have a question:

After ITA, while submitting the document, do i need to submit the original ECA report(hard copy) or softcopy??

Can someone confirm. Thank you

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Anyone has a PGDM/ PGDBM that has been evaluated as "COMPLETION OF SECOND UNDERGRADUATE MAJOR". What does this mean? Will it be counted as 2nd Degree/Diploma ? My Bachelors degree is counted as Bachelors Degree Four Years. I need the points of TWO OR MORE DEGREES / Diplomas

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shasai said:
I have a question:

After ITA, while submitting the document, do i need to submit the original ECA report(hard copy) or softcopy??

how exactly were you planning to submit softcopy ? i didnt quite understand that

hardcopy is required for sure

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
shasai said:
I have a question:

Hard copy scan need to to be uploaded when u get ITA.

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
Hello Dhaval,

I am also from india and I have done BE. Could you please tell me which documents need to send in cover to WES???

Presently, I have submitted my degree and marksheets for verification in University and hope will get in next week. In this week i will also get Transcripts from my College. As per my understanding I have to send these documents in one cover like,
1) all marksheets (photocopy) which is verified by university and along with original Transcripts of one set.p :'

Please advise I am on right track