+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eca evaluation with graduation from 2 universities

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

I did four year graduation course. My first year was from university X. Then my college became autonomous university. So, the rest three years were from say university Y. The college across four years was same.

Can someone please tell if I should ask university x to send my docs to Wes or just ask university Y? I have spoken to them, my college will help with any needed help.

Please reply.

Thanks.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I did four year graduation course. My first year was from university X. Then my college became autonomous university. So, the rest three years were from say university Y. The college across four years was same.

Can someone please tell if I should ask university x to send my docs to Wes or just ask university Y? I have spoken to them, my college will help with any needed help.

Please reply.

Thanks.
Radhika, you just need to have transcripts for both colleges and take them to university and get it stamped, signed and sealed from registrar of exam and make sure they reach along with your degree certificate (original/provisional). I’ve send my degree certificate (signed/sealed/stamped) from university only to avoid delay.
And send everything in one envelope from the University only. (However, you can send degree certificate from your own end) but to avoid delays I've gone with University for the same too.
Make sure that everything is signed and sealed and stamped (not altered at all).

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Please reply.

Thanks.
I'm sure there will be a counter at university which is particularly know all the procedure for WES.
My university people are really helpful with them as they know the exact form of transcripts too (which I need to get from my college) which contains no’s of hours studies, time, months, grades of the exam, etc.) so that my ECA gets through all the procedure without any delay.
They charged me at the higher side(total 5600/-) for the entire procedure but I've faced on issues in the entire process and got my ECA in 3months without any issues/delay/future verifications from University)

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
With multiple degrees from multiple universities, do you need to send a copy of final degree certificate in separate envelopes? Or you can send all of them together in the same envelope?
Radhika, you just need to have transcripts for both colleges and take them to university and get it stamped, signed and sealed from registrar of exam and make sure they reach along with your degree certificate (original/provisional). I’ve send my degree certificate (signed/sealed/stamped) from university only to avoid delay.
And send everything in one envelope from the University only. (However, you can send degree certificate from your own end) but to avoid delays I've gone with University for the same too.
Make sure that everything is signed and sealed and stamped (not altered at all).