20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Hi Mate,

I was in the same situation when I got m ECA from WES. For PGDM they gave 'Second undergraduate major'. This will not fetch you Two or more degree points.

You should request for re-evaluation and send them a write up about your course along with College/University links or any other useful information. I did the same and they re-evaluated my PGDM as Four years degree. So I was able to create my profile and select 'Two or more degrees'

Wish you luck mate. Hope this helps

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
ashishsharma2985 said:
Hi Mate,

I was in the same situation when I got m ECA from WES. For PGDM they gave 'Second undergraduate major'. This will not fetch you Two or more degree points.

You should request for re-evaluation and send them a write up about your course along with College/University links or any other useful information. I did the same and they re-evaluated my PGDM as Four years degree. So I was able to create my profile and select 'Two or more degrees'

Wish you luck mate. Hope this helps
Hi,
I am in the same situation with regards my PGDBM ...they have assessed it as Scond UG major...can you please share the process you followed in getting it corrected? How long did iit take?
Can you pls drop me a mail, so I can share my contact number... I am in a soup...my CRS will drop below 400 if I don't get this corrected. And my OINP application will go for a toss....pls help!!!
Thanks,
Kanika
Kanikag@hotmail.com