+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Evaluation for PGDM from WES and ICES

sophie_2211

Nov 16, 2019
IPE, Hyderabad. Timeline I already posted. I'm assuming I can claim points under masters but can't confirm. For the cost and procedure I recommend visit ICES website they have all the details in step by step.
Can you please tell us what points you got for your one year master degree (AICTE approved PGDM)?

henrysmith

Nov 17, 2019
Hello house, I need urgent assistance. I evaluated my Bsc using ICES and I am considering using WES to evaluate my diploma that I just got.

What is the implication of not using the same evaluating body? Can i still claim two or more certificates if both bodies are used? Thanks for your anticipated response!

Yesh_kumar

Feb 12, 2019
hi..please help...alongwith pgdm transcript, what kind of aicte doc is required for gaining masters? is AIU/UGC doc required as well?
Sending those additional accreditation docs might help in getting evaluated as masters but can't assure you.

Arin1611

Dec 4, 2019
Sending those additional accreditation docs might help in getting evaluated as masters but can't assure you.
But you got masters for pgdm right? Did u send only masters or bachelors as well and can u share what kind of aicte certificate you sent? Please let me know

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
My WES account says the estimated evaluation completion date is 11 Dec 2019. But I haven't received anything from WES so far. Status is still showing "in process". Is it generally happens that they take more time to process? anybody in a similar situation.

riyasharma

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks to the different groups of institutes like ITM University, it is now possible for Indian students to acquire best quality education and do post graduate diploma in business management without travelling to another nation. Visit the institute website and check about the eligibility criteria before you apply for the course.

Nec

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, Please confirm if you have got the PR process done... Was it a problem for CIC application to have bachelors from WES (also stating PGDM not recognized n the report) and ICES awarding it as 2 year postgraduate diploma? I am in a similar situation and thinking if I should get bachelors re-evaluated by ICES...

Hi,

I also got my bachelors from WES(also stating PGDM recognized as 2 year postgraduate diploma) and ICES awarding my diploma as masters. Will it be a problem in the PR process, when I will provide my WES and ICES report as it is contradicting ?

Dec 15, 2019
I completed B.COM 3 years (WES gave 3 years Bachelors in Business Administration) and PGDM Finance as per the Certificate which was 2 years full time from recognized AICTE approved college (It is an autonomous College and Not a University) for which WES gave 4 years Bachelors in Finance. I am considering getting evaluation done by other agencies (CES/ICES/IQAS) to get recognized as Masters.

Query 1 - As per IQAS list below, they compare PGDM to "Master of Business Administration" degree. So it this equivalent to IRCC Masters? https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-india.aspx

Query 2 - Do I need to send both B.Com & PGDM for evaluation to IQAS and ICES for getting Masters from them or like CES PGDM degree alone can suffice to get a Masters degree?

Query 3 - CES/ICES which one is faster as well as guarantees Masters degree for Indian PGDM 2 yrs full time, assuming they are faster as compared to IQAS?

Query 4 - Under Education section, can I show Bachelors from WES but Masters from another agency (IQAS/CES/ICES) and still earn points for Masters desgree?

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hi,

I have received an ECA report from WES for my MBA(Amrita university),M.Com and B.Com as 'Two or more degrees ' however this brings my CRS only to 463..looking at the cut offs now this seems low.. I am thinking of trying ECA again through ICES.. Do you think I can get a masters equivalency.. If yes can I only send my MBA or all three degrees are required...

In addition to this, after creating a ICES profile the university can directly send the documents signed and stamped via the email to them..that will be Enough to proceed with the application hopefully...

Some one please advise....

Geethu Sujay

Jan 14, 2020
Hi all.. I am about to do my eca through ices. I want to know if the photo copies are to be sent by ourselves . ? ? Ie ; passport copy, higher secondary , degree and masters coloured copy and marksheet copy. .? Or are these to be sent through the university. ..? ?

pras2011

Dec 8, 2019
Hi!

I want some help in figuring out if it is alright to use credentials evaluated by two different agencies? I had sent my Bachelor's and PGDM to WES, which recognised the Bachelor's but the report said that my PGDM is from a non recognised college.

I got the evaluation done from ICES for only by PGDM and they evaluated it positively by recognising it as 2 years Post Undergraduate Diploma with prerequisite qualification as Bachelors.

Would it create a problem if my WES report for the PGDM reads that is it not recognised while ICES report reads it is recognised?

Please help!
Hi Div_Newbie,

Just wanted to know if ICES is giving Master's equivalency to 2 years AICTE approved PGDM. WES evaluated mine as 1 year PG Diploma.

Thanks!

SUNK

Jan 21, 2019
Hi,

I also got my bachelors from WES(also stating PGDM recognized as 2 year postgraduate diploma) and ICES awarding my diploma as masters. Will it be a problem in the PR process, when I will provide my WES and ICES report as it is contradicting ?
Hi

WES recognised my PGDM (Only AICTE approved) as a 4-year bachelor degree back in 2016. Now should I apply to CES or ICES to get a Master's equivalency? Is it worth spending more than CAN$ 200?

Simran8307

Oct 4, 2018
Guys i have done bcom,mba from kurukshetra university regular wes has given evaluation 2 or more degree shall i go for MBA evaluation from ICES and how much is the chances to get master degree status