+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Evaluation for PGDM from WES and ICES

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi!

I want some help in figuring out if it is alright to use credentials evaluated by two different agencies? I had sent my Bachelor's and PGDM to WES, which recognised the Bachelor's but the report said that my PGDM is from a non recognised college.

I got the evaluation done from ICES for only by PGDM and they evaluated it positively by recognising it as 2 years Post Undergraduate Diploma with prerequisite qualification as Bachelors.

Would it create a problem if my WES report for the PGDM reads that is it not recognised while ICES report reads it is recognised?

Please help!

Yesh_kumar

Feb 12, 2019
Hi!

I want some help in figuring out if it is alright to use credentials evaluated by two different agencies? I had sent my Bachelor's and PGDM to WES, which recognised the Bachelor's but the report said that my PGDM is from a non recognised college.

I got the evaluation done from ICES for only by PGDM and they evaluated it positively by recognising it as 2 years Post Undergraduate Diploma with prerequisite qualification as Bachelors.

Would it create a problem if my WES report for the PGDM reads that is it not recognised while ICES report reads it is recognised?

Please help!
What was your ICES evaluation timeline?

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi!

Please help!
No it won’t create any problems
You can claim point for your masters

Which college was your pdgm from was the course aicte approved

Please also confirm how much time did ices take

Reactions: Div_newbie

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
No it won’t create any problems
You can claim point for your masters

Which college was your pdgm from was the course aicte approved

Please also confirm how much time did ices take
Thanks for the reply! It was PGDM and course is AICTE approved.

ssayyed

Mar 10, 2019
Hi!

Please help!
Could you please share the timeline for ICES and which college did you complete the course?

My application is under process with ICES since feb 16. If you could shed some light on this then it would be of great help.

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Could you please share the timeline for ICES and which college did you complete the course?

My application is under process with ICES since feb 16. If you could shed some light on this then it would be of great help.
I guess they are taking a lot more time than what they took when I got it evaluated. I had sent mine in December and despite Christmas holidays they sent the evaluation in about a month's time.

However, we submitted my husband's Master's from Hyderabad University on January 22nd and the status still reads ' Documents received (being checked by ICES).

It's so disappointing :(

Reactions: aamir69

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Aamir,

When I had submitted my credential it took about a month's time.
Hi Div
Did you send both Bachelors and Masters to ICES as they charge separately for each degree. I need to get ECA and I have done PGDM and I dnt have time to wait for IQAS - it make 5+ months ! .
Please advise

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I guess they are taking a lot more time than what they took when I got it evaluated. I had sent mine in December and despite Christmas holidays they sent the evaluation in about a month's time.

However, we submitted my husband's Master's from Hyderabad University on January 22nd and the status still reads ' Documents received (being checked by ICES).

It's so disappointing :(
Hi Div
Thanks - Did you send both Masters and Bachelors to ICES or just Masters...Please advise

Div_newbie

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi Div
Did you send both Bachelors and Masters to ICES as they charge separately for each degree. I need to get ECA and I have done PGDM and I dnt have time to wait for IQAS - it make 5+ months ! .
Please advise
Hi Aamir,
I sent only my pgdm because my Bachelor's evaluated by WES. You will have to get your bachelor's ecalueval as well if you want to claim points for 2 or more degrees/diploma.

I don't think ICES is as fast as it was when I submitted my credential. We had submitted my spouse's credential for evaluation on 22nd January and it's still under evaluation. :(

Reactions: aamir69

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Aamir,
I sent only my pgdm because my Bachelor's evaluated by WES. You will have to get your bachelor's ecalueval as well if you want to claim points for 2 or more degrees/diploma.

I don't think ICES is as fast as it was when I submitted my credential. We had submitted my spouse's credential for evaluation on 22nd January and it's still under evaluation. :(
Thanks a lot Div....Can you please share your contact details.i have some questions....will apprciate...my email is aamir.engg@gmail.com

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Aamir,

Did ICES recognize your PGDM as Masters ?

U said WES didnt recognize - correct

sgbhavsar

Mar 14, 2019
Hi guys,

I have same Problem. I have done 2years PGDM after my graduation from a private college which is approved by AICTE. The college does not comes under any University. The AICTE said they won't issue transcript. Can i get it issued by my college and get stamp/approval by AICTE on it?

The immigration consultant has said my PGDM education will not acceptable by WES. Can i do ECA for my graduation from WES and my PG from ICES?