+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA Evaluation for PGDM from WES and ICES

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,
I got my ECA done from WES but unfortunately they marked my recognized MBA from UBS, Panjab University as 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma. Currently, my estimated CRS post getting a 8777 should be 446. In case it was fairly evaluated as Masters, CRS score might have been 453. Hence, I am considering to go for assessment by another organisation.

Any confirmed idea whether ICES or CES evaluate MBA from recognized universities in India as Masters?
Which one of these two is the faster?

Any information around these will be highly appreciated.
TIA!
hi @tan412 , i'm in the same boat here. Did you figure out which agency may evaluate MBA from India as masters?

royalking

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
I have applied to add new credentials to my existing eca thru wes for my PhD , now documents for PhD is accepted and now they have put it in hold ?? They are asking for documents for my bca and MBA to be send from my university, irony both these qualification s were successfully evaluated earlier kindly advice ...... Do I need to send documents again ??/

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
Hey Guys, Sorry for posting slightly unrelated query from the thread topic. My query is that I have done my Bachelor of Technology (Engineering - 4 years) from India and Masters of Engineering from Canada. I will be applying for express entry soon. Do I need ECA to create express entry profile? (Considering my highest qualification is from Canada)

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
My Pgdm from an AICTE approved institution was evaluated as one year masters by ICES.
AoR: 1st March 2019
ECA received: 20th May 2019
Hi
Can you please confirm the name of the institute ?
How much did they take ? Did ICES complete ECA in one month only ?

U said one year masters ? Does it mean we can claim points for Masters ?

How did you send your transcripts - hard copy mail or email from college

Please help confirm. Appreciate the help

Yesh_kumar

Feb 12, 2019
Hi

IPE, Hyderabad. Timeline I already posted. I'm assuming I can claim points under masters but can't confirm. For the cost and procedure I recommend visit ICES website they have all the details in step by step.

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
IPE, Hyderabad. Timeline I already posted. I'm assuming I can claim points under masters but can't confirm. For the cost and procedure I recommend visit ICES website they have all the details in step by step.
one more question, did you send your bachelors for evaluation too...?

Amin0903

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi

Do let us know how many points did you get once you create EE profile - Equivalent to Masters or was it considered as Two or more degrees...

Yemishub

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
From when they say your document is being checked by ICES, how long does it take before the evaluation is completed?, I applied to just evaluate my bachelor