+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA documents Requirement !!!!

SunilG

Mar 25, 2015
Hi friends,

I am little confused about documents requirement to apply for ECA. I have all the documents ready including transcript,But what I understood after reading few threads that Transcripts should be sent by university in a sealed envelope or we can send this envelope after collecting it from there.My doubt is why should I go again to university to get transcript?I received it 4 years back.Also some folks says that get 4-5 copies of transcripts would be required?

Could somebody please give me a hint on my confusion?Can somebody provide a list of documents which needs to submit.I highly appreciate your help on this forum guys.

By the way,I am a software engineer by profession.

Thanks in anticipation!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Hi Sunil,

The required documents vary by the institution(WES, CES, ICAS) you plan to use, so you first have to let us know which one you have selected to do your ECA so that we can assist you better. Or, you could also visit the website of your selected institution and view their documents requirement listing as well as instructions.

I hope this helps. Good luck!!!!!

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
SunilG said:
Thanks for your Prompt reply,I will be applying in WES.
Sunil, which country is your University located in?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
SunilG said:
My University is In INDIA.
Use the following link:
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp
Then select INDIA.

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
You have to send the sealed transcript along with a copy of your degree and marksheets. University does not need to send it to WES. Taking multiple set of transcripts is your choice.... however its not required from a WES perspective.

SunilG

Mar 25, 2015
ok..Got it,I have gone through the website link as well.

So along with a sealed envelope having degree,marrksheets and Transcripts,I will need 10 and 10+2 documents.Thats it guys?

Thanks

Edwin sam

Dec 3, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
05-02-2015
Med's Request
21-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by October 2015
1)Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma..... &

2) Photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

No need of 10th or 12th certificates/marksheets.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SunilG said:
ok..Got it,I have gone through the website link as well.

So along with a sealed envelope having degree,marrksheets and Transcripts,I will need 10 and 10+2 documents.Thats it guys?

Thanks
You need to go to University and get the mark lists attested by the controller of the examination and get it in a Sealed cover and send it to WES.
You cannot send it your self.
I am on same situation, have my transcript already from University but sending my sis to university get it attested for me.
WES wont accept if its not directly from University.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil,
Just make a simple search on this portal on 'WES procedure for Mumbai University.' I have tried to explain in detail the entire process. This will certainly help you to get more clarity.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
You need to go to University and get the mark lists attested by the controller of the examination and get it in a Sealed cover and send it to WES.
You cannot send it your self.
I am on same situation, have my transcript already from University but sending my sis to university get it attested for me.
WES wont accept if its not directly from University.
You are wrong!! For Indian Candidates, there is no need to send documents from University, Applicant can send documents his/her own

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
You are wrong!! For Indian Candidates, there is no need to send documents from University, Applicant can send documents his/her own
check this out!!!!!

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Step 2: Documents to Send

Higher Education
All documents listed below are required.
Required Documents How to Send Documents
Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended (To be submitted to WES by applicant.)
e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma

AND

All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
e.g. university or autonomous college

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.

Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
-OR-

You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

NOTE: Mark sheets attested by persons outside the Controller of Examination or Registrar's Offices, such as individual professors or external notary public, will NOT be accepted.

Download the academic records request form.

Doctoral Programs
An official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution

To be sent directly to WES by the degree awarding institution.
Download doctoral degree conferral request form.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiveer Singh said:
they can send it; but the marklists copies should be attested by the controller of examination who is a person from university.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
they can send it; but the marklists copies should be attested by the controller of examination who is a person from university.
Exactly!!! You are right