+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA converted to ICAP

Nishant kumar

Sep 23, 2018
hi

at first i got eca for my becholar degree.

now i applied for wes of my masters..this time the application has been upgraded from ECA to DxD (ICAP)
i didnt see the option of applying eca again at the time of master degree evaluation so i upgraded to document by document verification and have sent the transcripts to wes canada..

I am not aware whether it is acceptable under express entry or do i have to send my master transcripts again.

because when i did eca eca for b tech. under the recepient one copy was sent to IRCC. but now in recepients they are mentioning only my name..

kindly help to reslove the issue.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
hi

at first i got eca for my becholar degree.

now i applied for wes of my masters..this time the application has been upgraded from ECA to DxD (ICAP)
i didnt see the option of applying eca again at the time of master degree evaluation so i upgraded to document by document verification and have sent the transcripts to wes canada..

I am not aware whether it is acceptable under express entry or do i have to send my master transcripts again.

because when i did eca eca for b tech. under the recepient one copy was sent to IRCC. but now in recepients they are mentioning only my name..

kindly help to reslove the issue.
WES ECA upgrade cost is 100 CAD + taxes, so if you have paid that amount and if your login account still says ECA for Immigration, you are good.

Reactions: Nishant kumar

Nishant kumar

Sep 23, 2018
WES ECA upgrade cost is 100 CAD + taxes, so if you have paid that amount and if your login account still says ECA for Immigration, you are good.
It is not showing ECA in the order details. it is showing WES ( Document by document)- ICAP.
The transcripts of my mba are also sent. it is showing processing time 7 working days..but for ECA it should be 20 days.

Although I have paid an amount of 135 CAD.

Thank you for your response..really appreciate..

kindly resolve my doubt..would be really grateful to you.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
It is not showing ECA in the order details. it is showing WES ( Document by document)- ICAP.
The transcripts of my mba are also sent. it is showing processing time 7 working days..but for ECA it should be 20 days.

Although I have paid an amount of 135 CAD.

Thank you for your response..really appreciate..

kindly resolve my doubt..would be really grateful to you.
This is acceptable. Dont worry. you are fine.

sarahharas

Jan 8, 2019
This is acceptable. Dont worry. you are fine.

I have a similar problem. I have ICAP document by document evaluation and I need ECA. When I try to upgrade for IRCC it says that I do not need to upgrade the report but I can simply order a duplicate to sent to IRCC. And when I try to order the duplicate for ORCC it says that my ECA report will be delivered to the IRCC. Could this duplicate be OK, or I need to apply again at WES for ECA evaluation?

Artico

Jan 24, 2019
Category........
NOC Code......
Hello to All!
Please, I have a doubt and I hope that anyone here knows the answer.
Can i use ECA Course by course for IRCC?
Thank you.

jaimedantas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
I have an ECA and I wanted an ICAP for submitting to my university. Unfortunately, it's impossible to do this upgrade unless I send them all my transcripts again. This is frustrating. This feature of upgrade your report is useless.

Yasin84

Aug 23, 2020
I have an ECA and I wanted an ICAP for submitting to my university. Unfortunately, it's impossible to do this upgrade unless I send them all my transcripts again. This is frustrating. This feature of upgrade your report is useless.
Hi Dear, Did you get the confirmation from WES that ECA report can not be upgraded to ICAP or even your credentials can not be transferred from your old reference number to new reference number?

jericococo

Apr 3, 2024
I have a similar problem. I have ICAP document by document evaluation and I need ECA. When I try to upgrade for IRCC it says that I do not need to upgrade the report but I can simply order a duplicate to sent to IRCC. And when I try to order the duplicate for ORCC it says that my ECA report will be delivered to the IRCC. Could this duplicate be OK, or I need to apply again at WES for ECA evaluation?
I have the same problem did you solve it