+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA by IQAS

junaidgulf

Jan 10, 2018
I need to ask one information.
I am from Pakistan. I done Bachelor/Graduation 2 years program then I done Master's ( MBA) 2 years program from PIMSAT.
I need to ask 2 questions.I will really appreciate your answer/guides

1. Which documents ( original or copy) should I attested from HEC?
2. Which documents ( original or copy) should I attested from IQAS?
3. IQAS will accept my MBA degree because I done MBA from PIMSAT.( HEC is ready to attest ,so after attested of HEC can i send IQAS ?)

I'll really great full your reply

junaidgulf@gmail.com

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I am from Pakistan. I done Bachelor/Graduation 2 years program then I done Master's ( MBA) 2 years program from PIMSAT.

3. IQAS will accept my MBA degree because I done MBA from PIMSAT.( HEC is ready to attest ,so after attested of HEC can i send IQAS ?)

junaidgulf@gmail.com
Go to IQAS website and register yourself online. You must have your degrees and transcripts with you in hardcopy as well as scanned softcopy with you.
Once you pay IQAS through online payment, you will get Reference number along with forms; one for the checklist and other for official request form which partially would be filled by you and partially by the university.

IQAS doesnt need HEC attested docs if your university is listed with HEC.

IQAS needs you to get your colored copies of transcript and degrees verified and attested from the university and the official form and get them in a sealed envelop (university will do it, not you)
And you may send ir university will directly send to IQAS

junaidgulf

Jan 10, 2018
Go to IQAS website and register yourself online. You must have your degrees and transcripts with you in hardcopy as well as scanned softcopy with you.
Once you pay IQAS through online payment, you will get Reference number along with forms; one for the checklist and other for official request form which partially would be filled by you and partially by the university.

IQAS doesnt need HEC attested docs if your university is listed with HEC.

IQAS needs you to get your colored copies of transcript and degrees verified and attested from the university and the official form and get them in a sealed envelop (university will do it, not you)
And you may send ir university will directly send to IQAS

Nabiha2018

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, this may already be addressed in the forum but I was unable to find a straight answer. I have some confusion about the ECA process through IQAS for Pakistani Universities. I am getting conflicting information about whether to get transcripts attested from HEC or not. Is it a requirement? And secondly, can the sealed transcripts from universities be sent directly by the applicant along with the application form?

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Hello, this may already be addressed in the forum but I was unable to find a straight answer. I have some confusion about the ECA process through IQAS for Pakistani Universities. I am getting conflicting information about whether to get transcripts attested from HEC or not. Is it a requirement? And secondly, can the sealed transcripts from universities be sent directly by the applicant along with the application form?
You have both options HEC or University verified transcript, but ppl find uni attestation easy.
yes you can send sealed envelop if your uni refuse to send it.

alubukhari

Jan 2, 2019

junaidgulf@gmail.com
Brother what was your evaluation for 2 years Mba from IQAS. Kindly share

Aug 3, 2018
now IQAS also need HEC verification, uni verification is no more acceptable.. and HEC will not attest your PIMSAT degrees I guess.

It is confirmed that No need of university verification[PIMSAT-KHI] only HEC attestion is enough for ECA from IQAS?

Anyone has done ECA having PIMSAT-KHI Degree recently? Please share experience.

Thanks,

MRG1982

Jul 7, 2019
dear u have to verify PIMSAT and HEC............ i have done it
Hi Junaid,
You got verification from HEC now or earlier? Now HEC is asking students to contact main campus to enter your name in the approved candidate list.

If degree verified from HEC earlier and now PIMSAT sealed envelop of photocopies is acceptable by IQAS?

mfajib

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Junaid,
You got verification from HEC now or earlier? Now HEC is asking students to contact main campus to enter your name in the approved candidate list.

If degree verified from HEC earlier and now PIMSAT sealed envelop of photocopies is acceptable by IQAS?
Please share your experience.