Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
I received ECA for my bachelors and masters degree, without sending mark-sheets. I had sent photocopies of degree certificates and sealed envelopes of transcripts - as mentioned on WES website.

Good luck!

X

xibalban

rohanr said:
I received ECA for my bachelors and masters degree, without sending mark-sheets. I had sent photocopies of degree certificates and sealed envelopes of transcripts - as mentioned on WES website.

Good luck!
Great!! I'm hoping for the same, as I've followed exact steps like yours. FedEx has delivered the package too two days ago, although WES still shows "waiting for documents". I've sent WES an email asking for receipt confirmation and whether I must raise a ticket to FedEx if they haven't received the documents yet.

Anyway, congrats for the ITA!!

lohit

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2019
xibalban said:
Great!! I'm hoping for the same, as I've followed exact steps like yours. FedEx has delivered the package too two days ago, although WES still shows "waiting for documents". I've sent WES an email asking for receipt confirmation and whether I must raise a ticket to FedEx if they haven't received the documents yet.

Anyway, congrats for the ITA!!

@xibalba, Please let us know for any updates regarding ECA.

Regards,
L

X

xibalban

lohit said:
@xibalba, Please let us know for any updates regarding ECA.

Regards,
L
Documents Delivered to WES: 27th April 2017
Documents Acknowledged by WES: 1st May 2017
Current Status (since 1st May): "Documents Received - review in progress"

I believe, it is 20 business days from here. Shall update the post if/as the status updates.

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
xibalban said:
Documents Delivered to WES: 27th April 2017
Documents Acknowledged by WES: 1st May 2017
Current Status (since 1st May): "Documents Received - review in progress"

I believe, it is 20 business days from here. Shall update the post if/as the status updates.
Yeah, for me it took 3 weeks (~15 business days). Once it is processed, the PDF will readily be available on your WES account. You will be able to use the reference number of the WES ECA in your EE application.

Cheers!

X

xibalban

rohanr said:
Yeah, for me it took 3 weeks (~15 business days). Once it is processed, the PDF will readily be available on your WES account. You will be able to use the reference number of the WES ECA in your EE application.

Cheers!
Hey, is your degree from VTU, Belgaum too? And, in your case did the status change to "evaluation in process", if yes in how many days?

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
xibalban said:
Hey, is your degree from VTU, Belgaum too? And, in your case did the status change to "evaluation in process", if yes in how many days?
My degree is from a different college. The status did change to evaluation in progress, while it was processing. I don't recall exactly, but it changed to that about 5 days after the courier was delivered to WES.

Good luck!

X

xibalban

The status changed to "Evaluation in Progress" on 9th May. It means they accepted the documents, right?

How long from here, I'm growing impatient :D?

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
Couple doubts. Appreciate any help.

Info:
1. Did regular BCA and MCA from a college which was affiliated to GGSIP university. Degree awarded by the University.
2. For BCA, official duration was from 2004 - 2007. I was awarded the degree in 2009, after having cleared the backlogs.

Doubts:
While filling up details in my WES account, do I:

1. Write the 'Name of Institution' as the name of the college or the university?
Also the 'Institution Type' as 'University Education' or something else?

2. For BCA credentials, years attended would be 2004-2007 and year awarded be 2009, right?

X

xibalban

Couple doubts. Appreciate any help.

Info:
1. Did regular BCA and MCA from a college which was affiliated to GGSIP university. Degree awarded by the University.
2. For BCA, official duration was from 2004 - 2007. I was awarded the degree in 2009, after having cleared the backlogs.

Doubts:
While filling up details in my WES account, do I:

1. Write the 'Name of Institution' as the name of the college or the university?
Also the 'Institution Type' as 'University Education' or something else?

2. For BCA credentials, years attended would be 2004-2007 and year awarded be 2009, right?
1. University
2. 2004-2008 (or till the year your backlogs were cleared, as in the transcript)

As as matter of fact, years attended doesn't matter much, since WES shall evaluate and decide about that themselves. It doesn't even matter what you write in their online form, they'll decide the equivalent certification anyway.

jackphoneix

Jul 29, 2016
1. University
2. 2004-2008 (or till the year your backlogs were cleared, as in the transcript)

As as matter of fact, years attended doesn't matter much, since WES shall evaluate and decide about that themselves. It doesn't even matter what you write in their online form, they'll decide the equivalent certification anyway.
Thanks man.

X

xibalban

Update:

I received a (positive) evaluation completed report today. It took just 8 (eight) business days. This proves that I did everything right!!

lohit

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2019
Update:

I received a (positive) evaluation completed report today. It took just 8 (eight) business days. This proves that I did everything right!!
Great!!