+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA and IELTS upload?

Ananya_Ch

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

We hadn't upload WES documents since we already had entered the WES reference number. But today we got a request letter from CIC that says:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

- Client Information: Receipt of information from client Please provide your original Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report. Please note that the ECA report must:

• be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization,
• not be more than five years old on the date that CIC gets a) your Express Entry profile, and b) your application for permanent residence, and
• show your credential(s) is equal to a completed Canadian one.

- This must be received at this office by: 2018/01/25
Hey bro.. Even I received the same request letter after a week of AOR, Did you submitted the downloaded version or the scanned copy sent by WES by mail.. I uploaded the downloaded version... Not sure if they are expecting the physical scanned copy?

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone,
I applied via EE after getting nominated to Ontario. I submitted my application last week and have passed the medical. Today I have recieved this email from IRCC -

Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your accountathttps://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login

Can someone please help? I know how to order a duplicate but do I need to make any changes? and also what do they mean by This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
I applied via EE after getting nominated to Ontario. I submitted my application last week and have passed the medical. Today I have recieved this email from IRCC -

Dear Applicant,

IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your accountathttps://applications.wes.org/createaccount/login/login

Can someone please help? I know how to order a duplicate but do I need to make any changes? and also what do they mean by This is due to the incorrect application choice as the WES FSWP customized application was not selected.?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Did you resolve this issue?
Please guide us on how this situation was resolved.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I didnt upload either and got my PPR. if you are careless and dont enter the correct reference numbers of course they will ask you for a copy.

harsh cheema

Dec 13, 2018
Hey yes I did. I ordered a duplicate and marked recipient as IRCC. It worked fine since I got my PR :)
Hi, I did same mistake, today got email from wes, can you please tell me, did you get any messages from IRCC requesting any additional documents due to that? can it be fixed by sending duplicate report, or we have to upload any document to CIC account? waiting for your reply. thanks

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, I did same mistake, today got email from wes, can you please tell me, did you get any messages from IRCC requesting any additional documents due to that? can it be fixed by sending duplicate report, or we have to upload any document to CIC account? waiting for your reply. thanks
Hey I just ordered a duplicate and marked the recipient as IRCC. I didn’t have any issue:

Reactions: harsh cheema

Rmv.18

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Friends:

The documents uploaded must be complete for the officers to review and take a quick decision.
IELTS+ECA+Bachelor+Master degree(If applicable) copies+the mark sheets in one PDF less than 4 MB is normally uploaded by applicants.

Off course the officer will check, review your by ECA Report No. & IELTS Report No IELTS ,

Mostly the delays in processing an application is due to improper uploading of documents.
Are individual marklists required or a consolidated marklist is sufficient?

yabiraad

Feb 27, 2020
I got a letter from them today requesting me to upload IELTS results. I did not upload it previously under education. When I went to upload, they created a separate section for IELTS upload.

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Not Uploaded*IELTS/CELPIP (required)Update Information Button

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I got a letter from them today requesting me to upload IELTS results. I did not upload it previously under education. When I went to upload, they created a separate section for IELTS upload.

DetailsDocument NameInstructionsOptionsRequired By
Not Uploaded*IELTS/CELPIP (required)Update Information Button
It is weird. If they want it, why don't they create a browse for us to do so? Of course, in order to avoid this situation, new applicants should make sure to include it with other degrees.

Thanks for sharing this info buddy.

yabiraad

Feb 27, 2020
It is weird. If they want it, why don't they create a browse for us to do so? Of course, in order to avoid this situation, new applicants should make sure to include it with other degrees.

Thanks for sharing this info buddy.
Most welcome. Strangely, they did not ask for the TEF results or my wife's IELTS either.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2021
Hi all,

I have a doubt I was about to submit the Express entry profile. My doubt is that how do I need to submit RCMP results..? I mean on which fields is it on the field of police clearance certificate from India..?