+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECA and IELTS scanned copies not attached

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hello,

We just submitted our PR application a few days back. Since the application didnt ask for IELTS and ECA scanned copies, we did not upload them and only provided the details and reference numbers that were asked.

Now after reading multiple forums, it appears that those documents are mandatory.

Can someone please help as to how we should do now? Should we raise a CSE and upload those documents now or should we wait and see if they are requested.

Please help

Thanks

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
Hello,

We just submitted our PR application a few days back. Since the application didnt ask for IELTS and ECA scanned copies, we did not upload them and only provided the details and reference numbers that were asked.

Now after reading multiple forums, it appears that those documents are mandatory.

Can someone please help as to how we should do now? Should we raise a CSE and upload those documents now or should we wait and see if they are requested.

Please help

Thanks
My friend did not provide any of those and just reference numbers like you.
IRCC can obtain your results from reference numbers.
And He got ppr in 4 months without any ADR.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello,

Please help

Thanks

Not all applications are the same, in the same way, not all VOs are the same. Even if they didn't ask for the IELTS & ECA scan copy it unofficially obligatory for the applicants to provide those. So, I would highly recommend you to make a single PDF of your IELTS copy, ECA copy & Bsc/Msc certificates and upload them ASAP. Also, pls make a table of contents with page numbers of the docs to make it easy for the VO to navigate.

Wish you the very best :)

a_1188

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Not all applications are the same, in the same way, not all VOs are the same. Even if they didn't ask for the IELTS & ECA scan copy it unofficially obligatory for the applicants to provide those. So, I would highly recommend you to make a single PDF of your IELTS copy, ECA copy & Bsc/Msc certificates and upload them ASAP. Also, pls make a table of contents with page numbers of the docs to make it easy for the VO to navigate.

Wish you the very best :)
Thanks for the response. Would you advice uploading 2 documents...one for each applicant (primary and secondary)?

Degrees have already been uploaded. I assuming you're referring to uploading the ECA and IELTS results documents.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks for the response. Would you advice uploading 2 documents...one for each applicant (primary and secondary)?

Degrees have already been uploaded. I assuming you're referring to uploading the ECA and IELTS results documents.

Usually, there are 2 placeholders for both the applicants in the EE file submission directory so yes you should submit both the applicant's pdf files separately with naming both the files clearly as the primary applicant's educational docs and secondary applicants educational docs.

Yes if certificates are already uploaded then you can just upload the ECA & IELTS results.