+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eassy to get pr saskathewa or manitoba

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Dear all of my friend could you please tell me which providence would be good for pr
Saskathewa or manitoba

tiger007

Champion Member
Sumonaney said:
Dear all of my friend could you please tell me which providence would be good for pr
Saskathewa or manitoba
Hi,

There are some major differences:

1. Sask - you work for 6 months, if you have studied in Sask based educational institute and then apply for Student SINP, while students of other provinces now need to work for 1 year. No priority given to students of Sask. for processing of PNP applictaion, and hence MAY take longer time. MAster's and PHD students of Sask universities get direct PR, provided they meet some given conditions.

The job(for which you gather 6 months or 1 Year work experience) can be Any part time, co-op, on campus, off campus jobs...as long as it is 960 hours (for 6 months) and 1920 hours(for 1 year), and then at the end of completion of required hours/months... One MUST have a full time job offer,. hence a hell lot of flexibility to change jobs and employers. You just need to collect evidence of working there.

2. Manitoba - Irrespective of any province you come from, as an international student..you will have to work for 6 months in ANY full time job, BUT priority for much faster processing of MPNP applications given to Manitoba students. No special PR scheme for University students.

The job has to be a Full time job... right from the start... that too under a SINGLE employer for 6 months, and while working under that SAME employer..one need to file his/her MPNP application. Hence, no flexibility to change jobs..have to work strictly under 1 employer..and honestly some employers may try to exploit/take benefit of this situation, since the student's MPNP/PR is in that single employer's hands.

So, as an international student of other provinces, even though one may need to work for 1 year in Sask (as compared to 6 months in Manitoba), there is much more flexibility in SINP. And it's better to work for 1 year in SINP, rather than being stuck with single employer(unless it's a good job), if 1 has a 3 years PGWP. As a Sask student.. SINP is best. So, this is my personal opinion. Rest upto you to decide.

Links:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/international-students/

Apart from Sask. and Manitoba, in reality... Quebec has the EASIEST PR (direct CSQ)... ONLY if one knows intermediate level FRENCH (i.e DELF B1/ or studies in French medium), and studies certain type of courses such as Diploma level of min 1800 hours/2 years(1 or 2 shorter diplomas combined) and above in colleges or Bachelor degree or Master degrees and above in Universities..

Best of Luck.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
Thanks brother for your kind information I am going to apply study permit may 13
I am applying for Manitoba university, i am really new so I don't have any idea but what ever u will advise me I am gona do that, currently I am living in uk as a student but I want to move beacause in uk just time killing no hope for PR ever,

So please please advice me if i want to go for pr hope as a student which providence would be best sask or Manitoba.

I learn from this forum that to go to qubec I need permission from qube gov what is actual way out to go qube

I am waiting for your reply

Many thanks
Brother

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
tiger007 said:
Hi,

There are some major differences:

1. Sask - you work for 6 months, if you have studied in Sask based educational institute and then apply for Student SINP, while students of other provinces now need to work for 1 year. No priority given to students of Sask. for processing of PNP applictaion, and hence MAY take longer time. MAster's and PHD students of Sask universities get direct PR, provided they meet some given conditions.

The job(for which you gather 6 months or 1 Year work experience) can be Any part time, co-op, on campus, off campus jobs...as long as it is 960 hours (for 6 months) and 1920 hours(for 1 year), and then at the end of completion of required hours/months... One MUST have a full time job offer,. hence a hell lot of flexibility to change jobs and employers. You just need to collect evidence of working there.

2. Manitoba - Irrespective of any province you come from, as an international student..you will have to work for 6 months in ANY full time job, BUT priority for much faster processing of MPNP applications given to Manitoba students. No special PR scheme for University students.

The job has to be a Full time job... right from the start... that too under a SINGLE employer for 6 months, and while working under that SAME employer..one need to file his/her MPNP application. Hence, no flexibility to change jobs..have to work strictly under 1 employer..and honestly some employers may try to exploit/take benefit of this situation, since the student's MPNP/PR is in that single employer's hands.

So, as an international student of other provinces, even though one may need to work for 1 year in Sask (as compared to 6 months in Manitoba), there is much more flexibility in SINP. And it's better to work for 1 year in SINP, rather than being stuck with single employer(unless it's a good job), if 1 has a 3 years PGWP. As a Sask student.. SINP is best. So, this is my personal opinion. Rest upto you to decide.

Links:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/international-students/

Apart from Sask. and Manitoba, in reality... Quebec has the EASIEST PR (direct CSQ)... ONLY if one knows intermediate level FRENCH (i.e DELF B1/ or studies in French medium), and studies certain type of courses such as Diploma level of min 1800 hours/2 years(1 or 2 shorter diplomas combined) and above in colleges or Bachelor degree or Master degrees and above in Universities..

Best of Luck.

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.
tiger bro u r great. Wahaguru bless you.
I m fan of u replys or ans.
I have apply in concordia uni, u of regina and looking for 1 more university. So which province is best for computer sci student
and bro what r my chances. My profile is
10th 63%
12th 70%
Diploma of 3year 70%
ielts 6.5 overall

tiger007

Champion Member
sandhuboy said:
tiger bro u r great. Wahaguru bless you.
I m fan of u replys or ans.
I have apply in concordia uni, u of regina and looking for 1 more university. So which province is best for computer sci student
and bro what r my chances. My profile is
10th 63%
12th 70%
Diploma of 3year 70%
ielts 6.5 overall
Sat Sri Akaal..
Thank you for your well wishes.

I think.. they require 4 years B.E to be considered for their Master degree programmes. Which programme have you applied for at Concordia and Univ. of Regina as a diploma holder?

Can't really say specifically..what are your/ or any other person's chances (unless one's profile is exceptionally good like say an IITian with high GPA/ project work qualities/ papers published/work ex etc.), as admissions every year are dependent on the level of competition and volume of applications received by the department of that university....

For computer sci., I think.. programmers and computer sci. engineers are in demand across Canada...specifically in bigger provinces of Ontario, B.C, Quebec, growing province of Alberta,Manitoba etc.

Best of Luck.

tiger007

Champion Member
Sumonaney said:
Thanks brother for your kind information I am going to apply study permit may 13
I am applying for Manitoba university, i am really new so I don't have any idea but what ever u will advise me I am gona do that, currently I am living in uk as a student but I want to move beacause in uk just time killing no hope for PR ever,

So please please advice me if i want to go for pr hope as a student which providence would be best sask or Manitoba.

I learn from this forum that to go to qubec I need permission from qube gov what is actual way out to go qube

I am waiting for your reply

Many thanks
Brother
Hi,

As I said, from PR point of view... for Master degree holders.. Sask is best (apart from Ontario limited to 1000 applicants and Quebec requires French). Sask offers direct PNP nomination..and hence direct PR to Master degree students of University of Sask or University of Regina.
So..if PR is your main motive... 1st apply for Sask..or 2nd apply for Ontario based public universities or learn French and apply to Quebec based universities. By the way, if you get Master admission to a Quebec based English medium reputed universities such as MC Gill (1 of best in Canada) or Concordia university... and if your master degree is 2 acd. years long, then learning French side by side along with 2 years Master degree is not at all an issue, and you can easily crack DELF B1 level French proficiency exam in 2 year's time. Moreover, Quebec govt. offers free French prep classes to international students..looking forward to clear DLEF and speak french in daily life. You cal also get similar coaching for DLEF exam at very cheap rates in MCgill university and/or other universities. Furthermore..in Quebec..those who don't know French..another regular points based immigration programme is also there..but one needs to score 55 points.to get sure-shot CSQ/Quebec selection certificate. You may qualify..but you need to give your full proifle..for me to tell... how many points you will score..if you study Master degree in Quebec..provided you choose to apply under regular points based immigration programmes.

To study in Quebec, any educational institute... you first need to get admission in an educational institute(some may require educational comparative evaluation..which takes 2-3 months to complete) and then apply for CAQ- or Quebec acceptance certificate for Internationale students.which takes approx 20 days not including postal delivery time. And then, you need to attach that Queebc CAQ with your all document sin your application package. So..nothing complex..only takes 2-4 months longer(before applying for study permit) depending upon your university requires comparative educational evaluation of your previous degrees or not...

Best of Luck.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys!! i'm confused!

I really dont mind living in Saskatoon even out of all odds.. the only problem is SNIP program. Do you guys think .. an MBA from Edwards School (U of S) will play a good role in getting a PR in a quick manner? I really need your advise guys! I cant sleep these days! I have to make a choice between Saskatoon, Regina and Ontario universities (Windsor, Waterloo, Western University)

P.S i'm looking for MBA program!

tiger007

Champion Member
wJaz said:
guys!! i'm confused!

I really dont mind living in Saskatoon even out of all odds.. the only problem is SNIP program. Do you guys think .. an MBA from Edwards School (U of S) will play a good role in getting a PR in a quick manner? I really need your advise guys! I cant sleep these days! I have to make a choice between Saskatoon, Regina and Ontario universities (Windsor, Waterloo, Western University)

P.S i'm looking for MBA program!
Hi,

As I mentioned above... any Master degree from a Sask based university(of minimum 1 year) - Univ of Sask or Univ of Regina.. will qualify you for direct PNP nomination..and hence direct PR.
2nd option are the Ontario based universities...but there number of universities and Master degree holders are much more in numbers... and it's a pilot programme limited to only 1st 1000 applicants every year. Or learn french/ start learning French simultaneously and go to Quebec.. direct CSQ and then PR..if you are a Master degree holder..with min intermediate knowledge of French..DELF B1 level.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
tiger007 said:
Sat Sri Akaal..
Thank you for your well wishes.

I think.. they require 4 years B.E to be considered for their Master degree programmes. Which programme have you applied for at Concordia and Univ. of Regina as a diploma holder?

Can't really say specifically..what are your/ or any other person's chances (unless one's profile is exceptionally good like say an IITian with high GPA/ project work qualities/ papers published/work ex etc.), as admissions every year are dependent on the level of competition and volume of applications received by the department of that university....

For computer sci., I think.. programmers and computer sci. engineers are in demand across Canada...specifically in bigger provinces of Ontario, B.C, Quebec, growing province of Alberta,Manitoba etc.

Best of Luck.

Sat Sri Akaal bro
i apply for
concordia uni bach. Of computer system
u of regina b of computer sci.
TRU,VANCUVAR,BC BCS
(I ALREADY GOT LOA)
want to apply 1 more uni. Pls suggest one accourding to my profile. my main motive is job reather than pr. But pr is also in my mind .which province is good sak. Or Quebec or any other.

tiger007

Champion Member
sandhuboy said:
Sat Sri Akaal bro
i apply for
concordia uni bach. Of computer system
u of regina b of computer sci.
TRU,VANCUVAR,BC BCS
(I ALREADY GOT LOA)
want to apply 1 more uni. Pls suggest one accourding to my profile. my main motive is job reather than pr. But pr is also in my mind .which province is good sak. Or Quebec or any other.

See...

Out of the above universities mentioned, Concordia is best.

For a Bachelor degree and PR point of view, again best is Quebec. You will have 4 years time. It's more than enough time to learn till French intermediate level i.e DELF -B1 level. remember..direct after Bachelor's - nomination/ PR..only for student sin Quebec, who can clear DELF B1 level French exam. Not to mention..Concorida is a good university.
Next will be Ontario, because as a Bachelor degree holder, if you get a full time skilled job offer in Ontario, then direct nomination..no working requirement. Moreover, Ontario has some of the best universities.
3rd will be Sask.. where after passing out you work only for 6 months.. and then apply for PNP. Although..what rules will be..by the time you pass out..we never know!

But for solely career wise..you should try for other top level universities..like University of Toronto, Queens, Mc master, UBC, Univ of Victoria, Univ of Alberta, York univ, Simon Fraser univ., univ of Waterloo, Univ of Calgary, UWO, univ of Windsor etc.

To keep your chances real... you can apply to- univ of Sask., Univ of Manitoba , Memorial university, Reyerson univ or Univ of Guleph.

Best of Luck.

wadi91

Dec 22, 2012
Tiger bhai ..... i hav a question ... i hav a PR of ontario state .....n im a B.E. holder from BITS,pilani - dubai campus. My cgpa is 6.66/10 n TOEFL iBT is 110. I hav applied to total 6 unis as a domestic student. They r UOIT, Uwindsor, U of Western Ontario, Queen's Uni, McMaster Uni n Dalhousie Uni. i got rejected by 3 of them (UOIT, Uwindsor n Dalhousie) n i am waiting for the remaing 3 to reply. My question is dat i saw Uni of Manitoba admissions requirement , but i read at 1 place dat 1 of the requirements is to hav a job in province of Manitoba. I am currently in dubai as i graduated in sept n im still confused wat to do abt it. Shld i apply to manitoba irrespective of dat clause ? will my application be rejected coz im not currently employed. ek aur chees bhai , i feel mera admission ka panga hoga for direct M.E. course , so shld i take admission into a PG diploma course ?? any help will be greatly appreciated . n same question abt saskectwan also . Aap ko andaza zyaada hai issliye poonch raha hoon . sorry for any inconvenience.

LION717

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
hi tiger bro hw u dng ? r u in canada if nt wen u planning to fly to canada and as u knw rules r changing fr pr nd pgwp nw wt options left fr ppl to get pr wid 1 yr pg diploma

tiger007

Champion Member
wadi91 said:
Tiger bhai ..... i hav a question ... i hav a PR of ontario state .....n im a B.E. holder from BITS,pilani - dubai campus. My cgpa is 6.66/10 n TOEFL iBT is 110. I hav applied to total 6 unis as a domestic student. They r UOIT, Uwindsor, U of Western Ontario, Queen's Uni, McMaster Uni n Dalhousie Uni. i got rejected by 3 of them (UOIT, Uwindsor n Dalhousie) n i am waiting for the remaing 3 to reply. My question is dat i saw Uni of Manitoba admissions requirement , but i read at 1 place dat 1 of the requirements is to hav a job in province of Manitoba. I am currently in dubai as i graduated in sept n im still confused wat to do abt it. Shld i apply to manitoba irrespective of dat clause ? will my application be rejected coz im not currently employed. ek aur chees bhai , i feel mera admission ka panga hoga for direct M.E. course , so shld i take admission into a PG diploma course ?? any help will be greatly appreciated . n same question abt saskectwan also . Aap ko andaza zyaada hai issliye poonch raha hoon . sorry for any inconvenience.

Hi,

Your questions are a bit confusing. Nevertheless, I'll try to answer.

PR is never of any province like Ontario, Sask, Manitoba etc. PR is federal govt..you are PR of Canada.. NOT any particular province like Ontario. This said, you are eligible to apply as a local Canadian student, in all the Universities across Canada. However, if your primary residence/ establishment is in Ontario province..you will be considered as Canadian PR from Ontario province, and some province universities like those in Quebec, categorize their admissions and fees criteria in 3 parts- their province students who are PR/citizens, 2. other province PR/citizens of Canada, 3. International students.

I've NEVER heard or read about such job requirements in Manitoba, by Univ of Manitoba for their graduate admissions nor in Sask. I mean, certain MBA and professional programmes may ask for work ex...but that's course requirement/not general. Read that clause again. Post it here... Let us see ..what you are talking about!

Taking PG diploma/certificate courses in colleges is no guarantee , that your profile will improve, and you will get Master admissions to University, unless you join a graduate diploma in some university, ad then apply for Master's. If you have a 4 years B.E degree, with min. 1st class in final 2 years of your degree, then you are eligible to apply for Master degree courses, but fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria, does not guarantee admissions. You can try for lower level/lower ranked universities or improve your profile, by getting work ex, publishing papers, doing projects etc.

Since you are a PR, you can go back to Canada, and look for co-op/trainee positions, which will immensely add value to your profile, give you valuable Canadian work ex., and then you can apply for Master degree at Universities.

best of Luck.

wadi91

Dec 22, 2012
i dint understand the thing properly then .... kindly clarify ....

dis is the link --> http ://umanitoba.ca/ece/pros_students/grad/admissions html

its listed under M.ENG

1 more question ... previously when i applied for the unis ... i never contacted any supervisor bcoz no uni website mentioned anythin for M.ENG course. So is it absolutely necessary for admission n is dat the reason i hav been rejected in all 3 results ??
and 1 last question do u advise applyin to manitoba after seeing my profile ... if possible id like to get in touch with u ....
thnx

P.S. i wasnt allowed to post the link so just add the "." before html

tiger007

Champion Member
wadi91 said:
i dint understand the thing properly then .... kindly clarify ....

dis is the link --> http ://umanitoba.ca/ece/pros_students/grad/admissions html

its listed under M.ENG

1 more question ... previously when i applied for the unis ... i never contacted any supervisor bcoz no uni website mentioned anythin for M.ENG course. So is it absolutely necessary for admission n is dat the reason i hav been rejected in all 3 results ??
and 1 last question do u advise applyin to manitoba after seeing my profile ... if possible id like to get in touch with u ....
thnx

P.S. i wasnt allowed to post the link so just add the "." before html
Hi,

Yes, it seems there's a rule. It's very specific, and for 1st time.. I've seen such a rule.

M.Eng. PROGRAM -- Unfortunately, at this time, we can only accommodate Canadian Citizens or Residents already employed as engineers in Winnipeg. All other students may apply to the M.Sc. program.

They are only accepting PR/citizens already employed as engineers in Winnipeg... not even Manitoba.

There's nothing to be confused about it..seems it''s there special rule, most probably..they cannot accommodate more applicants.

Usually one contacts faculty members for research options, discuss research interest and eventually find a supervisor. although, most universities in Canada.. I think, requires supervisors, even though M.eng is a course based programme.. Although.. I can't say for sure..if that was the case for your rejection in 3 universities. did they mention, that you need to have supervisors..or students need to contact faculty members... before or after applying for Meng.? You may have missed that part...

You cannot apply to Manitoba. As they are accepting only engineers working in Winnipeg who are PR/citizens.