+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Easiest way to get Canadian Visa

ayaz81

Mar 3, 2012
Hi
I live in Montreal having PR status, a house wife, my husband works. I wanna call my mother here to canada. She is retired government servant, Pension Holder, Owns a house. Plz let me know what shall be the easiest and quickest way to call my mother?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ayaz81 said:
Hi
I live in Montreal having PR status, a house wife, my husband works. I wanna call my mother here to canada. She is retired government servant, Pension Holder, Owns a house. Plz let me know what shall be the easiest and quickest way to call my mother?
1. She applies for a TRV (visitor visa) to the Canadian office in the country where she is residing. (That is if she requires a visitor visa). You send her a letter of invitation. The forms are on the web site of the Canadian office responsible for her country of residence.

ayaz81

Mar 3, 2012
thanx for reply.vi have been here to canada from 2 months. my spouse called me here on immigrant visa. i immediately got the pr status and got sin as well. so what u think the kind of pr i have and what kind of invitation i should send to my mother?