+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR to PPR in 33 days?!

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Yes. Mine was E-AOR on Jul 18, PPR on August 12. About 25 days.

Depends on how complete and comprehensive your application is, I suppose.

Reactions: Rohit1213

doghdogh

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
There are a lot of people got PPR within 30 days from September to November AORs.
It is real man. Just relax. I got mine in 22 days.

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
I submitted my complete eAPR on 7th of November. I got PPR today via email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I'm FSW-O (Karachi, Pakistan)

I got an email requesting my passport be sent to Islamabad with photographs, etc.

Everyone told me to sleep on it because it can take up to 8 months.

Anyone else went from eAPR to PPR in 32-33 days?

EE profile: July 2017
Draw: August 23rd (or something), my score was 442
Submitted eAPR: November 7th
Medicals passed: 25th November. They requested my Schedule A and Travel History which I submitted on 30th November.
9th December: PPR

WHAT!!!!!!
Woahhh ! That was way too quick. In what mode were you getting your salary payment( cash/ cheque). Only asking because mine’s in cash and a bit worried.
Congratulations!!!

Chocolalapop

Jun 15, 2017
Woahhh ! That was way too quick. In what mode were you getting your salary payment( cash/ cheque). Only asking because mine’s in cash and a bit worried.
Congratulations!!!

My salary was mentioned by my employer in work experience letters. But CIC did not ask me for any proof on how I was paid. My letter mentioned my designation, period of service, and my salary. I know a friend of mine who also mentioned salary on her letter but CIC asked her for payslips. She provided them and it worked fine for her. She's sitting in Toronto :)

I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Sidish

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
L-9/R-9/W-7/S-8
It was cash for one employer and it was via bank transfer for another. My salary was mentioned by my employer in both the work experience letters. But CIC did not ask me for any proof on how I was paid. My letter mentioned my designation, period of service, and my salary. I know a friend of mine who also mentioned salary on her letter but CIC asked her for payslips. She provided them and it worked fine for her. She's sitting in Toronto :)

I wish you all the best. And I don't think you should mention HOW you were getting paid unless CIC asks you. Just ask your employer to mention your salary, that's all they require. If they further want proof, you can provide pay slips / pay stubs.
That’s great, thank you so much.
Good luck for your future ahead.