+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR rejected by IRCC in error

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
Hi,

I had an application submitted under the EE FSW stream with a provincial nomination from Ontario. I submitted my eAPR on 4th May 2016 and was subsequently intimated on 6th May 2016 that my eAPR was rejected as incomplete since there was no letter of employment.

As I have been nominated by Ontario, I was not required to provide an offer of employment. In light of the aforementioned, it appears as though the officer(s) erred in their decision to cancel my application as incomplete.

Could somebody advise me the next steps? I have sent a reconsideration letter outlining that I have been invited to apply under the Ontario Nomination Programd and not under the employment criteria. Will IRCC reconsider the rejection? Are there any other steps that I could take?

Any information/help on the above will be greatly appreciated?

Regards

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Sorry about your rejection, but even if you have been invited under PNP stream, you need to give your employment details and employment reference letter to CIC otherwise application is rejected as incomplete.

I ll suggest you to create new profile, mail OINP to give PNP on new express entry profile and then you ll again get 600 points. Sorry to say, but consideration letter will not help in this case.

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
Does that mean if a person does not have a job offer in Canada at the time of the application, he/she will never qualify even if he/she has a PNP?

Regards

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Nooo, you might have provided OINP some job experience letters on the bases of which you got nominated. Those djob reference letters or experience letters you need to upload in your CIC - eAPR application too.

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
Hi,

All employment reference letters have been uploaded with the eAPR, including that of my current employment.

Regards

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
kkn1712 said:
Hi,

All employment reference letters have been uploaded with the eAPR, including that of my current employment.

Regards
Then, this should not be the case. can you please share exact words in your refusal letter ?

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
Hi,

This is the actual text -

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
- Letter of offer from your employer

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

Regards

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
I cant believe this, if you had provide reference letters from your employer then why did they want offer letter from employer. check if you missed any of the letters while uploading.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
cjs said:
I cant believe this, if you had provide reference letters from your employer then why did they want offer letter from employer. check if you missed any of the letters while uploading.
Maybe OP answered "yes" to the question about having a valid job offer in Canada in the EE profile and APR questionnaire. It doesn't seem to be referring to the simple reference letter.

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
I have a screenshot of my eAPR application. It is clearly marked "No" in the section on whether the applicant has a valid job offer in Canada.

Regards

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
kkn1712 said:
I have a screenshot of my eAPR application. It is clearly marked "No" in the section on whether the applicant has a valid job offer in Canada.

Regards
Then i am not able to understand, where is the mistake.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
OK. :( I think you've already done your part with the reconsideration via CSE. Let's hope CIC recognizes the error on their part, they have a history of reopening cases when the error is theirs. Good luck.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
let me ask, what exact documents did you upload for your employment?

offer letter, reference letter, pay stubs, NOA?

kkn1712

May 14, 2016
Yes -

Reference letter with required details (working hours/roles & responsibilities/etc)
Offer letter
Increment letters
Payslips
Also declaration letters where required (since salary details were not mentioned in reference letters)

This is for every employer that I had worked for in the last 10 years.

I had said clearly in the eAPR that I only have a PNP and not a job offer in Canada.