+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eAPR rejected by IRCC in error

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
@Acid, how are you ? any idea how long the IRCC takes to respond CSE? Can I call them to register my concern/complaint?
Hi, I have not personally gone through CSE process but I have heard that nowadays IRCC can take up to a month to respond to CSE. In some cases, they re-opened cases after a phone call. But to the best of my knowledge, you can call from Canada only on the number 1-888-242-2100. Again for GCMS notes, you need to appoint someone in Canada to get them for you. There are third parties who charge minimal amounts to get GCMS notes but again that can take up to a month. However, I am sure if it was an error on their part (IRCC), your case will be re-opened and they will compensate you for the time lost. Keep asking in other forums as well, maybe you come up with a quick solution. All the best.

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Hi, I have not personally gone through CSE process but I have heard that nowadays IRCC can take up to a month to respond to CSE. In some cases, they re-opened cases after a phone call. But to the best of my knowledge, you can call from Canada only on the number 1-888-242-2100. Again for GCMS notes, you need to appoint someone in Canada to get them for you. There are third parties who charge minimal amounts to get GCMS notes but again that can take up to a month. However, I am sure if it was an error on their part (IRCC), your case will be re-opened and they will compensate you for the time lost. Keep asking in other forums as well, maybe you come up with a quick solution. All the best.
Great thanks once again. And sorry for bugging u!

Reactions: Acid