+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EAPR questions

Leigh_S

Aug 27, 2018
Hello All,

I got the ITA from the last pool and now working on my EAPR and ran into couple of questions which i thought you guys can help me out.

1. Has <name> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? - I Have a H1B transfer denial which happened while i was in USA, should i mention this one?

2. Has <name> ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?: - Have a public intoxication case on me and was kept in a sober cell for 6 hours and released. There were no charges filed on me. so should should i be answering this question.?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Anineha

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All,

I misread family information other than immediate family and did not enter the details of my parents and inlaws while submitting eAPR. Is there a way I can update this information now? Or should I withdraw my profile?

Pt0102

Jul 25, 2019
Hello All,

I got the ITA from the last pool and now working on my EAPR and ran into couple of questions which i thought you guys can help me out.

1. Has <name> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? - I Have a H1B transfer denial which happened while i was in USA, should i mention this one?

2. Has <name> ever committed, been arrested for, been charged with or convicted of any criminal offence in any country?: - Have a public intoxication case on me and was kept in a sober cell for 6 hours and released. There were no charges filed on me. so should should i be answering this question.?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Hi - did you get the PR? Was your application approved? Did you submit your application with Yes or No?