+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EAC for PGDM - Balaji Institute of Moderm Management Pune

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi Guys
Has anyone got his/her EAC done for PGDM degree from Balaji Institute of Moderm Management Pune (BIMM)

1. I passed out in 2006 - its a 2 year PGDM cource but was not AICTE approved at that time (Now its AICTE approved.
2- Can this be evaluated by WES or any other agency ? What will be treated as - Diploma / Masters ?

3. Has someone got hiis/hers done ?. What was the result and through which agency

Please help

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone please reply
Hi,

WES is little harsh on Indian PGDM courses, hence would suggest go with CES or ICES (as IQAS is toooooo slow).

Also it doesnt really matter (just 7 CRS points diff.) if they consider your PGDM, masters or Diploma or Bachelor equivalent. The important point is they should atleast recognise your PGDM because if they dont recognise your course or your institute then there is big drop in CRS.

I am not sure about your institute recognition by WES or any other agency. but as per my experience, CES and ICES are liberal compared with WES and if you have time in hand then you go for IQAS (as it is most liberal of all).

Also if you share good repo with your college staff then you can check with them about students who have taken transcript for the same purpose and then contact those people on linkedin/facebook etc and ask about their experience.

Reactions: aamir69

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

WES is little harsh on Indian PGDM courses, hence would suggest go with CES or ICES (as IQAS is toooooo slow).

Also it doesnt really matter (just 7 CRS points diff.) if they consider your PGDM, masters or Diploma or Bachelor equivalent. The important point is they should atleast recognise your PGDM because if they dont recognise your course or your institute then there is big drop in CRS.

I am not sure about your institute recognition by WES or any other agency. but as per my experience, CES and ICES are liberal compared with WES and if you have time in hand then you go for IQAS (as it is most liberal of all).

Also if you share good repo with your college staff then you can check with them about students who have taken transcript for the same purpose and then contact those people on linkedin/facebook etc and ask about their experience.
Thanks a lot for the response
ICES and IQAS both time lines are same both take around 20 weeks !

I will try my luck with CES

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks a lot for the response
ICES and IQAS both time lines are same both take around 20 weeks !

I will try my luck with CES
recently read a case of PGDM from some college of Pune, ICES completed in less than 1.5 month. Although i understand its case to case basis.

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
recently read a case of PGDM from some college of Pune, ICES completed in less than 1.5 month. Although i understand its case to case basis.
Cool thanks ! Yeah true it depends on case basis

I have 1 more question
One of my friends got his eca as masters by Wes while one of his batch mate got the result as diploma from same college but diff year pass out
Can this be used to ask Wes to re-evaluate
I mean how can they treat the same degree differently...any advise

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Cool thanks ! Yeah true it depends on case basis

I have 1 more question
One of my friends got his eca as masters by Wes while one of his batch mate got the result as diploma from same college but diff year pass out
Can this be used to ask Wes to re-evaluate
I mean how can they treat the same degree differently...any advise
I have faced the same situation. Everyone from my campus who got evaluation done before Jun 2018 got Masters' but who got ECA done after Jun 2018 got Diploma.

Forget same campus, My same batch (2 guys) got Masters before Mid 2018 and i got Diploma evaluation. No point in fighting with WES as they reply saying that they have changed the policy to evaluate Indian PGDM and give Masters to only few IIT and IIM (not even all IIT n IIMs)

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
I have faced the same situation. Everyone from my campus who got evaluation done before Jun 2018 got Masters' but who got ECA done after Jun 2018 got Diploma.

Forget same campus, My same batch (2 guys) got Masters before Mid 2018 and i got Diploma evaluation. No point in fighting with WES as they reply saying that they have changed the policy to evaluate Indian PGDM and give Masters to only few IIT and IIM (not even all IIT n IIMs)

Ooh ok yeah that’s weird

But I guess if they have evaluated as even diploma they shouldn’t reject future candidates from the same college
Like u said u earlier it’s imp to have it considered else the Crs is too low !

jitendras

Jul 14, 2015
Did anyone got ECA done through IQAS for PGDM from Balaji Institute Of Modern Management?

Hi Guys
Has anyone got his/her EAC done for PGDM degree from Balaji Institute of Moderm Management Pune (BIMM)

1. I passed out in 2006 - its a 2 year PGDM cource but was not AICTE approved at that time (Now its AICTE approved.
2- Can this be evaluated by WES or any other agency ? What will be treated as - Diploma / Masters ?

3. Has someone got hiis/hers done ?. What was the result and through which agency

Please help