+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-square management consultancy services and Canadim - REAL OR FAKE?

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Guys Approach Registered canadian Lawyers. I got mine done through an immigration lawyer in Toronto and they have done a good job/

Battista immigration law group. The prices are very reasonable.

jinielynreyes

Jul 8, 2020
so sorry to hear that... I was a client also. The same thing happened to me. But we’re already here in Canada, so NO thanks to them. I just want to caution other people who are interested in moving to Canada to not get involved withE-square
How did you land there? Did you use consultancy services?

Marycar

Sep 24, 2020
I agree! I got denied in my application and guess what. The owner bragged that she's one of the best consultant in the philippines and she did not take ownership of the cause of my visa refusal. She even shouted at me and threatened me. She said the reason of my visa rejection was maybe because the the visa officer is already tired. Hahaha.. there goes the money i spent on them. This firm is a trash.
me too. I'm so disappointed I get refused recently sabi lang nila we just re apply and need to settle again the payment. so sad.

maryrosecia13

Jan 5, 2021
so sorry to hear that... I was a client also. The same thing happened to me. But we’re already here in Canada, so NO thanks to them. I just want to caution other people who are interested in moving to Canada to not get involved withE-square
Can you share with us. What did you do to get there in Canada? Thank you :)

Janica

Sep 1, 2021
Please tell me kung itutuloy ko parin po ang application ko with E-square? Yung kapitbahay kasi ng friend ko, nakaalis naman siya thru e-square. Nakabasa kasi ako ng negative comments here kaya medyo nagda-doubt tuloy ako. Thank you po sa sasagot.

ShaMi21

Oct 1, 2021
hello po. Currently po naka process ung visa ko thru e square. Kaso d mo nila ako binibigyan ng update. Pano po nila sasabihin kung na aaprove or hindi? Mag eemail lang po ba sila? Or kakauspin ka?

Melina78

Aug 27, 2021
Ah ok po. Search nyo po s fb pinoy canada student pathway dun po kayo magka idea pano ang processing.

AjbJsb

Nov 8, 2021
If only i had read these reviews earlier, I wouldn't avail their services, it was the biggest mistake i've ever did, had an agreement with them, paid for their services, wasted time, effort and false hopes, spent almost a total of more than 150k just to be refused twice when in fact it was a spousal visa application. The reasons of my refusal were major reasons which a consultant are expected to be knowledgeable about.

AjbJsb

Nov 8, 2021
Please tell me kung itutuloy ko parin po ang application ko with E-square? Yung kapitbahay kasi ng friend ko, nakaalis naman siya thru e-square. Nakabasa kasi ako ng negative comments here kaya medyo nagda-doubt tuloy ako. Thank you po sa sasagot.
You can push through with your application even without a consultant. No need to spend a lot of money. Just browse the website. Do not waste your money with them.

AjbJsb

Nov 8, 2021
if your sister got denied..how much does e square collected a money feom het to process her visa application
[/QUOTE
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH E-SQUARE. GO TO ABAYON IMMIGRATION SERVICES. I like their services way way better than e-square. Abayon has a license. I just couldn't push through with my application because i wasted a lot of money in e-square. Remember the tag line if you want to waste your money. Go to e-square.
same. I spent a lot and was denied twice.

jayekalvzzz

Jun 7, 2022
Ask lang po guys... Oks po ba ang square? Right now kakapareserve ko pa lang po sa kanila and im planning the whole 100k for SW1+PR ng anak ko po... Mapaalis po kaya ang anak ko? Thanks for answering...

jayekalvzzz

Jun 7, 2022
Any other options? Suggestions?