+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-square management consultancy services and Canadim - REAL OR FAKE?

roniel

Mar 10, 2017
I would like to know if anyone has had some experience they would like to share about E-square management consultancy services or Canadim.

I recently went to an orientation held in Layola Blding 3flr by E-square management consultancy services, i did an assessment with them and declared that i was qualified for an Express entry.

I am really interested in going to Canada and would like to know if E-square management consultancy services is real or fake.

I also did an online assessment with Canadim and was informed that i also am qualified for the express entry.

Thank you guys!

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
roniel said:
I would like to know if anyone has had some experience they would like to share about E-square management consultancy services or Canadim.

I recently went to an orientation held in Layola Blding 3flr by E-square management consultancy services, i did an assessment with them and declared that i was qualified for an Express entry.

I am really interested in going to Canada and would like to know if E-square management consultancy services is real or fake.

I also did an online assessment with Canadim and was informed that i also am qualified for the express entry.

Thank you guys!
Did a quick search and found this info ;

expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=501828

"CANADIM is the web site of a private law firm in Montreal. I do not know if they are registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Commission or not. You should not deal with anyone who does not have an ICCRC registration number"

This is smt from back in 2015 and I dont know if anything has changed ever since... check more on google though....

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
roniel said:

Thank you guys!
Hi, I'm preetI know that I'm not

pavanvk

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Toronto-Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
27-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
14-11-2016
How much is your CRS score, did you calculate if not calculate using the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Did you do your IELTS General, if so how much did you score in individual modules
What is your highest education, how many years of experience do you have
age, marital status

Click on the below link if you want to get a free assessment. I did my PR processing with these people and I liked their service when compared to other consultancies
http://vsnimmigration.com/free-assessment/

Cheers
RP

Reactions: mandyper

roniel

Mar 10, 2017
Ezgi84 said:
Did a quick search and found this info ;

expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=501828

"CANADIM is the web site of a private law firm in Montreal. I do not know if they are registered with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Commission or not. You should not deal with anyone who does not have an ICCRC registration number"

This is smt from back in 2015 and I dont know if anything has changed ever since... check more on google though....
Thank you for your reply, i actually asked Canadim if they had an ICCRC reg number and this is what they replied

"The first step is to make the first payment of 950 USD. We accept credit card ,western union and bank transfer. Once the payment is completed your file will be transferred over to a case manager lawyer over here at Canadim. This is the person that will be guiding you from start to finish during the WHOLE process. This is also the person that can legally represent you in the express entry pool. This is also the person that will be collecting documents from you for your application.

We do not have an ICCRC number, because this is ONLY for consultants and agencies because they are NOT regulated by the Canadian Government. I will send you a link so you can verify we are regulated.

As a member in good standing of a Canadian Law Society, Attorney Dery is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to represent you.

To verify Renaud Dery's authority to represent you, please visit the following Canadian Government web page at:
cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

Once there, please scroll down to Barreau du Québec and click on the link.

Then, in the page that appears, do the following:
1. Look for "Lawyers directory", a search box on the right side.
2. Enter Surname: Dery
3. Enter 1st Name: Renaud
4. Click on "Find"

Attorney Dery’s name will then appear, confirmed, on that same search page. Clicking on his name will take you to our law firm's listing in the membership-directory (barreau.qc.ca/en/barreau/bottin/index.html?noInterv=4797204). If you are unable to access that page, you may contact the Quebec Bar Association (Barreau du Québec), directly by email at: information@barreau.qc.ca and request that Renaud Dery's membership be confirmed.

Kindest regards / Sincères salutations,"

roniel

Mar 10, 2017
pavanvk said:
How much is your CRS score, did you calculate if not calculate using the below link
cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Did you do your IELTS General, if so how much did you score in individual modules
What is your highest education, how many years of experience do you have
age, marital status

Click on the below link if you want to get a free assessment. I did my PR processing with these people and I liked their service when compared to other consultancies
vsnimmigration.com/free-assessment/

Cheers
RP
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't able to calculate my CRS score since i have not completed my IELTS. Now i was able to do the free assessment from the link you've provided and i am just waiting for the reply. Please note that i am all the way from the philippines, is VSN Immigration able to assist me? Also may i know approximately how much it cost you. FYI 27 years old, single, Masters Degree (Philippines) and 4-5 years of working experience.

Thank you much and I appreciate you help,

Best regards,
Roniel

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
roniel said:
Thank you for your reply, i actually asked Canadim if they had an ICCRC reg number and this is what they replied

"The first step is to make the first payment of 950 USD. We accept credit card ,western union and bank transfer. Once the payment is completed your file will be transferred over to a case manager lawyer over here at Canadim. This is the person that will be guiding you from start to finish during the WHOLE process. This is also the person that can legally represent you in the express entry pool. This is also the person that will be collecting documents from you for your application.

We do not have an ICCRC number, because this is ONLY for consultants and agencies because they are NOT regulated by the Canadian Government. I will send you a link so you can verify we are regulated.

As a member in good standing of a Canadian Law Society, Attorney Dery is authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to represent you.

To verify Renaud Dery's authority to represent you, please visit the following Canadian Government web page at:
cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

Once there, please scroll down to Barreau du Québec and click on the link.

Then, in the page that appears, do the following:
1. Look for "Lawyers directory", a search box on the right side.
2. Enter Surname: Dery
3. Enter 1st Name: Renaud
4. Click on "Find"

Attorney Dery’s name will then appear, confirmed, on that same search page. Clicking on his name will take you to our law firm's listing in the membership-directory (barreau.qc.ca/en/barreau/bottin/index.html?noInterv=4797204). If you are unable to access that page, you may contact the Quebec Bar Association (Barreau du Québec), directly by email at: information@barreau.qc.ca and request that Renaud Dery's membership be confirmed.

Kindest regards / Sincères salutations,"
Well thats something you can consider then :) , but please check again and again before payment, just a suggestion...

Goodluck !

Nov 26, 2017

Thank you guys!
Hi. My sister got denied with E Square last 2014. Then yun classmate ko sa Nursing applied last 2015. I told her about what happened to my sister but she still pursued her application. Unfortunately, she is refused also.

Reactions: Jelliebean
Apr 3, 2020
DO NOT get involved with E-square. Staff and owner are rude and are very selective with their clients. They will not update you as to what happened to your application. They are only nice when you are being recruited and have not paid your fees. Once you have paid your fees, you are on your own.

They will tell you that you are qualified when in reality, you are not.

Reactions: Kal_El

Kal_El

Jul 10, 2019
DO NOT get involved with E-square. Staff and owner are rude and are very selective with their clients. They will not update you as to what happened to your application. They are only nice when you are being recruited and have not paid your fees. Once you have paid your fees, you are on your own.

They will tell you that you are qualified when in reality, you are not.

I agree! I got denied in my application and guess what. The owner bragged that she's one of the best consultant in the philippines and she did not take ownership of the cause of my visa refusal. She even shouted at me and threatened me. She said the reason of my visa rejection was maybe because the the visa officer is already tired. Hahaha.. there goes the money i spent on them. This firm is a trash.

Reactions: HereWeComeCanada
Apr 3, 2020
I agree! I got denied in my application and guess what. The owner bragged that she's one of the best consultant in the philippines and she did not take ownership of the cause of my visa refusal. She even shouted at me and threatened me. She said the reason of my visa rejection was maybe because the the visa officer is already tired. Hahaha.. there goes the money i spent on them. This firm is a trash.
so sorry to hear that... I was a client also. The same thing happened to me. But we’re already here in Canada, so NO thanks to them. I just want to caution other people who are interested in moving to Canada to not get involved withE-square

Reactions: jayekalvzzz

Kal_El

Jul 10, 2019

Thank you guys!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH E-SQUARE. GO TO ABAYON IMMIGRATION SERVICES. I like their services way way better than e-square. Abayon has a license. I just couldn't push through with my application because i wasted a lot of money in e-square. Remember the tag line if you want to waste your money. Go to e-square.