+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Annej

Jul 21, 2021
After 150ish days (I lost count) I finally received my eCOPR today. Did the portal process in August. Was given no reason for the long delay, it just randomly showed up. I hope everyone’s comes soon!

Reactions: midraintemp92

KND0317

Sep 20, 2021
Hi, all,
I posted a month or two ago. We were invited to the PR portal in the first week of June 2021 (initial CEC application submitted Nov 2 2020) and submitted the requested info within 2 days of receiving the PR Portal invitation. After waiting 90 days, we repeatedly called IRCC, submitted multiple webforms, had our employers send letters requesting that they expedite our application (our young adult sons were living here and unable to obtain health insurance or work for the last year), and had 2 MP offices (one in the riding where we work and one in the riding where we live) contact IRCC to request that they send our eCOPRs. We FINALLY received our eCOPRs today. I'm not sure if any of our efforts helped or if we would have been approved today anyway, but I'm just glad the process is over. I really hope all of you hear something soon and that IRCC can work to clean up the messes that have been created, including the 1.8 million backlog, so that people's lives don't have to be subjected to so much uncertainty for such a long time. Good luck to all of you; I feel certain your eCOPR will arrive at some point and I feel your pain as you wait.

KURKURE

Oct 1, 2021
Great news @Annej and @KND0317..

Congratulations to both of you. I can imagine how much relief you guys are feeling now...
I always check this thread just to hear good news like this and finally both of you got it.
it give some hope to me and all others who waiting for ecopr.
Best of luck for future. Now don't disappear from group Please keep posting updates related to this or anything which could help others.
I am happy for you both.

Thanks.
Harpreet

Reactions: EdiCavani07

MichelleWang

Jan 18, 2022
Hello to all,

It’s been painful to wait for the ecopr. And I’m still waiting for the ecopr~~~endless

Get portal email: Oct 14th,2021
Submit declaration, address and photo: Oct 15th,2021

All the declaration,address and photo are in review with IRCC from Oct 16th,2021 until today(Jan 18th,2022) without any response at all.

I called multiple times and never get connected with a rep. My immigration consultant submitted webform once and emailed 5 times. The results are just wait.

such a painful experience

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hello to all,

It’s been painful to wait for the ecopr. And I’m still waiting for the ecopr~~~endless

Get portal email: Oct 14th,2021
Submit declaration, address and photo: Oct 15th,2021

All the declaration,address and photo are in review with IRCC from Oct 16th,2021 until today(Jan 18th,2022) without any response at all.

I called multiple times and never get connected with a rep. My immigration consultant submitted webform once and emailed 5 times. The results are just wait.

such a painful experience
Try emailing them

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Just wanted to update the group. I finally received my COPR today.

i had received a second portal request on 6th Jan 2022 from Etobicoke office and they asked the same information which you had to provide to get access to PR portal . There was radio silence for 10 days. I finally recieved the COPR today.

Hope everyone receives their COPR Soon. One part of the journey complete for now.

Orignal Application date : 14 Oct 2020
Orignal PR portal date : 16 June

notric

Jan 25, 2022
Received portal email from Virtual Landing Unit: Dec 2, 2021
Got credential and submitted photo and Canadian address: Dec 2, 2021
Since then, no COPR (53 days passed)
Sent 1 web form, 3 emails. No reply and nothing changed.

KURKURE

Oct 1, 2021
Hello all group members

Finally after 5 months and 10 days (160 days) of super painful waiting I got my eCOPR I did every thing mails webform mp enquiry and GCMS notes nothing works
The only thing works patience so I suggest don't be panic every one got it sooner or later.

And one more thing waiting never enda now I waiting of card.
Good luck for all.

Reactions: notric

MichelleWang

Jan 18, 2022
Hello all group members

Finally after 5 months and 10 days (160 days) of super painful waiting I got my eCOPR I did every thing mails webform mp enquiry and GCMS notes nothing works
The only thing works patience so I suggest don't be panic every one got it sooner or later.

And one more thing waiting never enda now I waiting of card.
Good luck for all.
thanks a lot for your updates
hope your card will be delivered soon

notric

Jan 25, 2022
Received portal email from Virtual Landing Unit: Dec 2, 2021
Got credential and submitted photo and Canadian address: Dec 2, 2021
Since then, no COPR (53 days passed)
Sent 1 web form, 3 emails. No reply and nothing changed.
Update
Just got my E-Copr today. So it took 111 days since I received the first email of PR Portal and submitted my address and photo.
Now wait for the PR Card to arrive.

Reactions: dimitri12

imannoyed

Nov 2, 2021
I received my eCoPR late this Friday (just when I thought their work week was over). It's been 60 days since I sent the information through the portal. I tried emailing them several times but my last attempt was more than a week ago.

Sep 28, 2021
Hey for those still waiting... hope my case helps:

My ECOPR is present under my partner's (PA) GC account with a document number and in the GCMS notes it's also showing that the document has been confirmed, printed and uploaded in the portal. however there's NOTHING in the portal except for my partner's ECOPR. My address is 'in review' while his has been accepted. It's been 20 days. We emailed one time (last Monday) and no reply. We called today and the agent said that my card is already on the way and had no idea why there's no ecopr. He suggested it to be a techinical issue so we should email again as ECOPR can be useful in certain cases.

So here's my 2 cents... as there could be people in a similar situation as mine (card sent without copr). for a peace of mind, try calling first (as emails and webforms are often useless) since your card might already be downstairs waiting. Try 1-your UCI-3-2-2-0 to speak with an agent. they will give you the option for a call back. So far this combination has been the only one that worked for me to get through the call.

best of luck to everyone!