+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I received my eCOPR after 62 days.
I recommend replying New Credentials email in the beginning of the week if it takes you long to receive ecopr after you officially have invited and completed the steps. Good luck everyone.
I am waiting since Nov 5. Could you share which email address did you send your follow up?

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I received my eCOPR after 62 days.
I recommend replying New Credentials email in the beginning of the week if it takes you long to receive ecopr after you officially have invited and completed the steps. Good luck everyone.
[/QUOT

Hello, didnt understand what you said "I recommend replying New Credentials email in the beginning of the week "

could you please elaborate

blue5

Aug 13, 2021
reply to the email you received credentials for portal and let them know you are waiting for ecopr for a long time. I think better to do beginning of the week. Monday/Tuesday.

karthicktalk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
What happens if someone need to travel outside of canada between the first email and second email, for example, you are in canada, when you received first email, travel outside before getting second email, should we wait and come back and login using credentials? the second email says to confirm, you are inside canada within 7 days of receiving, will that mean, if we don't come back within 7 days, the II email credentials will not work?

shubh4221

Dec 8, 2021
pr application approved on 22 september 2021
photo and address uploaded on 26 september 2021
case status still in review till today
??????????????????????

KURKURE

Oct 1, 2021
For your information to all my group members there is nothing works in immigration processing, I m waiting for eCOPR since Aug 7 2021.
Did calls to support center, reply to PR portal email so many times, submit web forms so many times, contact and submit inquire and follow-up inquiry from Randeep sarai office MP of Surrey central,
Nothing gona work man.
Lossing hope getting stressed every single day hope that may be today will be the day and ends when check portal in evening.
Sometime think of protest in front of Ottawa processing center.
Don't know what to do.
At least give us some hope that your file will be complete in that much days months or years...

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
so looks like they have put our files in the backburner. Only hope is that they go through pending cases before they start the CEC draw again.

i applied for my BOWP as my work permit was expiring. tried all the things above as well. Waiting since June 17.

Did u guys get ur GCMS notes to look at the history?

midraintemp92

Oct 24, 2021
so looks like they have put our files in the backburner. Only hope is that they go through pending cases before they start the CEC draw again.

i applied for my BOWP as my work permit was expiring. tried all the things above as well. Waiting since June 17.

Did u guys get ur GCMS notes to look at the history?
R u still waiting for your Copr since June !?

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
R u still waiting for your Copr since June !?
Yup, June 2021.

from the gcms notes, i came to know that my daughters passport had left than 6 months left and they needed new passport to issue COPR.

i did provide them the new passport but now, the only reponse I get is wait.

so they have to revist my file again. I guess the same would be for you guys. something was pending or missing and they have put it aside.