+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Arjun Singh Rawat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Geez, I feel for you. Did you by any chance receive a medical surveillance email some time ago?
I applied for PR 2020 1 dec, medical surveillance email on 20th dec 2020, medical clear on 2021 6th January (in between i went to public health for medical surveillance) Public health nurse called me 30th January 2021 and she told me everything its fine with you.
25th july I submit my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada. On 25th August I received medicalsurveillance undertaking form on my CIC login. I went to public health and nurse told me everything is fine. I signed that form and send to Ircc on 25th Aug, that form not get uploaded till 25th September, resubmitted that form on 25th September. That form gets updated on 28th September on my profile. After 90 days i got reply on pr portal that my photo is wrong. This is my story

amcollect

Sep 3, 2021
I applied for PR 2020 1 dec, medical surveillance email on 20th dec 2020, medical clear on 2021 6th January (in between i went to public health for medical surveillance) Public health nurse called me 30th January 2021 and she told me everything its fine with you.
25th july I submit my photo, mail address and declaration that i am living in canada. On 25th August I received medicalsurveillance undertaking form on my CIC login. I went to public health and nurse told me everything is fine. I signed that form and send to Ircc on 25th Aug, that form not get uploaded till 25th September, resubmitted that form on 25th September. That form gets updated on 28th September on my profile. After 90 days i got reply on pr portal that my photo is wrong. This is my story
Pure guess though, those who had a medical surveillance condition on their file would not get eCOPR instantly. Instead, IRCC will put the file in an unmonitored job queue, and even though you submit any surveillance form via webform, it won't trigger any action. Webform, email won't be answered because you're not from Afghan. So, the best bet is to try calling IRCC until you find a compassionate agent who's willing to open your file and send a message to an officer in charge, or to try using MP's help because they'll have dedicated lines to IRCC. Once you're successful to spark interest of any IRCC officer who feel bored and have not much to do at the moment, you'll get your document in an hour. Totally **** of IRCC.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Pure guess though, those who had a medical surveillance condition on their file would not get eCOPR instantly. Instead, IRCC will put the file in an unmonitored job queue, and even though you submit any surveillance form via webform, it won't trigger any action. Webform, email won't be answered because you're not from Afghan. So, the best bet is to try calling IRCC until you find a compassionate agent who's willing to open your file and send a message to an officer in charge, or to try using MP's help because they'll have dedicated lines to IRCC. Once you're successful to spark interest of any IRCC officer who feel bored and have not much to do at the moment, you'll get your document in an hour. Totally **** of IRCC.
Hey do u know if we have to sign undertaking form even if we have completed our medical surveillance

amcollect

Sep 3, 2021
Hey do u know if we have to sign undertaking form even if we have completed our medical surveillance
It depends, for me I reached out to provincial health authority, and they kindly called IRCC RMO to clear out the surveillance condition on my behalf. If you received any such form, guess you should fill it out. For me I haven't received it.