+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I got my eCorp today!!! After 81 days since I upload photo and address into portal. I advice everyone to email them because seems like they really forget about applications!
An assistant contacted me via his personal email saying “Thank you for your long wait…” approved my photo and address and AFTER that he forward the email to another team to issue my eCorp.
SO, there are teams for portal, teams only for signing eCorp, different teams for PPR. ANYWAYS, reply to your confirmation portal email, calling and webforms do not work because it is a different team lol
congrats!! Which email address should we use? Thanks!

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
congrats!! Which email address should we use? Thanks!
we have been sending emails almost everyday and nothing happen…any update, info, nothing…we have contact our MP to see if it could help us…do not know what to do anymore…

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Do we have to reply to portal email or send them a new email to portal address? which one is better?
thanks!!
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
thanks!!
Reply to the credential email, don't create a new one. Just write: Dear officer, waiting for eCorp for 80 days. Uploaded photo and address on *** and still no reply. UCI: **, Application number: **, Name ***
keep it short, they won't read if it is 2 pages long
I have tried doing that quite a few times
Idk what else to do. I can just wait
I hit the 90 day mark. So just sorta sad and infuriated at the same time.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
I will try that for sure! I’m trying everything I can! I have been waiting for 74 days…

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
is your processing time will exceed normal? Are you waiting more than 6 months? Is so, just mention that in the email. If you are just at 4 months wait in total it is ok. they will finalize everything next week for you for sure!!!!

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
is your processing time will exceed normal? Are you waiting more than 6 months? Is so, just mention that in the email. If you are just at 4 months wait in total it is ok. they will finalize everything next week for you for sure!!!!
We have been waiting for more than 7 months already..

ac522

Jul 17, 2020
AOR 15th, 2020
First Portal Email 1th July
Send Portal Email(same with 1st one) 5th July
Credentials 5th July
Uploaded photo 6th July.

Still waiting

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I also sent them a message on twitter no response.
Waiting for ecopr since 98 days

Last edited:

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Oh I applied in Inland spousal on July 31st 2020
Been in this hole for 14 months now
The processing time is Usually 12 months.
But it is what it is. We have to wait and there’s nothing else we can do.