+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-copr Wait times more than 60 Days

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Hi everyone i just want to confirm with you guys.

Does anyone here have 2 addresses registered in the IRCC system? because i have 2 address with them since im still in Quebec, and my submitted residential address to be is in Brampton Ontario...

I'm thinking that their system is automatic, and when something does not match its being ignored. Because when i called, they have 2 addresses with their system...its saying that my residential address with them is in Brampton and my current is still here in Quebec,

May i should just keep 1 address with them...but im not sure what to keep...im thinking to keep my address in Ontario since we will be moving soon....

does anyone here have the same case?

gnahc.liu

Sep 13, 2021
I finally received my eCOPR last night...! After 80 days of wait.
I still don't know my VO since I haven't got GCMS Note yet.
Good luck to all of you!

Now waiting for PR card, joining another wait game:(
Congratulations! Hopefully I can receive mine in a month based on your time line.

Reactions: dimitri12

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
Idk it helped but I sent the email to IRCC Client Portal about the progress of my application (and thanking them) 2 days before I received my eCOPR
donno it helped but just for your info...

Reactions: Cordell05

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Idk it helped but I sent the email to IRCC Client Portal about the progress of my application (and thanking them) 2 days before I received my eCOPR
donno it helped but just for your info...
Thanks for let us know and congrats!! What exactly you have written in your email? I have sent a lot of emails and I haven’t received any update, any reply, nothing…

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
Thanks for let us know and congrats!! What exactly you have written in your email? I have sent a lot of emails and I haven’t received any update, any reply, nothing…
Thanks! I sent something like this:
Dear IRCC Client Support Team,

Good day.
Thank you for offering me to confirm my permanent residence through the PR Confirmation Portal.
I submitted my declaration of presence in Canada on (date), and I have not received any updates nor eCOPR since then. I also uploaded my address and photo for the PR card at the same time. It has been over XX days as of today (date), and I would like to confirm whether my account is properly reflected in the system or not.

Name: (your name)
UCI: (your UCI)

It would be greatly appreciated if your team could clarify and inform further action for my eCOPR/ permanent residence application.
Thank you for working tirelessly to process permanent residence applications during the pandemic.

Sincerely,
(your name)

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I finally received my eCOPR last night...! After 80 days of wait.
I still don't know my VO since I haven't got GCMS Note yet.
Good luck to all of you!

Now waiting for PR card, joining another wait game:(
Congratulation buddy. When you download your ecopr, you can find out which office the ecopr was sent.

Candi0707

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Thanks!
I didn't know! It says OSC (operation support centre) so it's Ottawa?
One of my friends received the portal from VLU OSC. 25 days later, he received his ecopr. When he downloaded his ecopr, the office is VLU ottawa, not OSC. So it looks like your ecopr was sent from OSC office. I guess there are lots of backlogs in OSC office.

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Thanks! I sent something like this:
Dear IRCC Client Support Team,

Good day.
Thank you for offering me to confirm my permanent residence through the PR Confirmation Portal.
I submitted my declaration of presence in Canada on (date), and I have not received any updates nor eCOPR since then. I also uploaded my address and photo for the PR card at the same time. It has been over XX days as of today (date), and I would like to confirm whether my account is properly reflected in the system or not.

Name: (your name)
UCI: (your UCI)

It would be greatly appreciated if your team could clarify and inform further action for my eCOPR/ permanent residence application.
Thank you for working tirelessly to process permanent residence applications during the pandemic.

Sincerely,
(your name)
thanks a lot to share with us!