+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-Client Application Status

americanvisa

Nov 3, 2006
I filed for the PR skilled class. My interview was waived and my spouse was requested for further medical tests.

Since start the system never gave me my status. How the heck I am supposed to type ?? I am following the EXACT way as it is shown in the parenthesis.

Whenever I check my status it never gives me one. The message has been always

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you SOOOOOO much, before 3 month I used to type the first name /family name, then they changed the system and I could not figure out why my name stopped working, thank you again

kulluboss

Dec 11, 2007
Since start the system never gave me my status. How the heck I am supposed to type ?? I am following the EXACT way as it is shown in the parenthesis.

Whenever I check my status it never gives me one. The message has been always

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times

[/quote]