+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-certificate Denied

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hi all,
Have anyone denied an e-certificate request during an online oath ceremony?
The reason I am asking I have sent an email before my Oath ceremony (as advised by other members here) so I can get an e-certificate for my oath. I got a response that they will not be able to provide an e certificate on that day and I have to reschedule my ceremony if I wish to have an e-certificate.
Any similar situation? experiences?

Nikiied28

Star Member
Apr 15, 2023
Hi all,
The reason I am asking I have sent an email before my Oath ceremony (as advised by other members here) so I can get an e-certificate for my oath. I got a response that they will not be able to provide an e certificate on that day and I have to reschedule my ceremony if I wish to have an e-certificate.
Based off of other applicants, they said they were able to ask the officer during the break or after for the e-certificate and it was granted. Might be best to do that because the delay for a new ceremony date can be a while

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi all,
They already told you what your options are through the official channel. I'm not sure what you think randoms here are gonna do for you. You either accept the paper certificate or reschedule your ceremony to enlist for the e-certificate.

• Haha
Reactions: sarvesh90

Rutherfords

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hi all,
Same response - when I asked for the certificate at my oath registration.

Reactions: mesho

Rutherfords

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
They already told you what your options are through the official channel. I'm not sure what you think randoms here are gonna do for you. You either accept the paper certificate or reschedule your ceremony to enlist for the e-certificate.
He/she asked that question for 'reassurance' not to get 'new information'.

Reactions: mesho