+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-case status received by visa office even after 120 days from CIO letter.

rajsingh

May 30, 2009
dear all,
is there anyone with e-case status showing received by visa office and pending for review even after 120 days elapsed ater the issue date of nova scotia letter. i applied to nova scotia in feb09. and got a leeter from them dated march 03, then sent full documents to new delhi on may 06. but my case is still showing that documents rcvd by visa office and pending for review even after 120 days has passed and few person who were behind me in nova scotia as well as in filling full application to local chc got their status changed to review complete. should i start worrying, or there is still any hope. seniors please reply.

Power

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi rajsingh, i have the same status. I forwarded all my documents on May 12 but until now the ecas status showed received and pending for review. i am a bit worried because most of my colleagues who applied are now in process and we are all filed and sent our documents at the same time. Hope seniors can answer this query. thanks

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
120 Days is not a factor for reveiwing your application. This time line onle for sending full application to visa office. But it is a matter of tension that your status has not changed yet. I have not found any member like you. In recent time, I have seen every cases like the time line of you, visa offices changed the status to "Review complete and started Processing............" Even for me. I send full application to visa office on 28 May and my status was changed.

So, just wait and see.