+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-Case status change london Office

Sep 14, 2009
Pls update if your e-case status is changed by today or by tomorrow(08.12.09).

If anybodys status has changed, then definitely mine is not taken for review.

thanks
raj

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj

Mine just updated today:

When i enter all details on CIC website it says: Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

and when i click that link it says as below:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

What does it mean?

Any one has any info with regards to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

Thank You

Regards
Desai
465465 said:

thanks
raj

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi Raj

Mine just updated today:

When i enter all details on CIC website it says: Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

and when i click that link it says as below:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

What does it mean?

Any one has any info with regards to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

Thank You

Regards
Desai
465465 said:

thanks
raj
if you have not submitted your complete file then it means that Nova Scotia office review is complete or if you have submitted compl.ete file theb it means that they have or willl send you a letter seeking for additional documentation

samdxb

Star Member
Jun 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
1 june letter dated 25 may
VISA ISSUED...
sent on 8 june, stamped 17 june, recieved 28 june
LANDED..........
26 july Inshallah
nothing to big it simply means that you are eligible to apply for immigration,,,now they will start your documents screening ,do a background check and then request medicals

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Thanks samdxb & rocky272727

I have submitted Full Docs to London CHC in first week of October and received AOR from London on 23/11/2009.

Regards
Desai

syeda

Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:

I have submitted Full Docs to London CHC in first week of October and received AOR from London on 23/11/2009.

Regards
Desai
HI SDESAI,
AS YOUR VISA OFFICE IS LONDON,SO COULD YOU TELL ME HAVE U SUBMITTED YOUR NOTARIZED EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS N TRANSCRIPTS?ARE TRANSCRIPTS IN SEALED ENVELOPE OR JUST OPEN N NOTARIZED?
SECONDLY,How many months bank statement for proof of funds?Is 2-3 months statement enough? for how many months we need to keep the money in bank account.SHOULD WE SHOW MONEY ON LANDING AS A PROOF OF FUNDS?
KINDLY GUIDE ME.
REGARDS,
SYEDA

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:

Regards
Desai
Hi Desai,

Then it mean probably they have or will send you a letter seeking for additional documents. This is as per the CIC website where it shows the status explanation.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i rocky272727

I got second AOR from London CHC 2 weeks ago but i am not sure about letter seeling for additional documents.

Do you means that something is missing in application??????????????

I need to submit copy of my new born son passport soon which i will be posting to london chc this week.

Please let me know

Thank you & good luck

Regards
Desai

rocky272727 said:
Hi Desai,

Then it mean probably they have or will send you a letter seeking for additional documents. This is as per the CIC website where it shows the status explanation.

syeda

Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
i rocky272727

I got second AOR from London CHC 2 weeks ago but i am not sure about letter seeling for additional documents.

Do you means that something is missing in application??????????????

I need to submit copy of my new born son passport soon which i will be posting to london chc this week.

Please let me know

Thank you & good luck

HI SDESAI,
AS YOUR VISA OFFICE IS LONDON,SO COULD YOU TELL ME HAVE U SUBMITTED YOUR NOTARIZED EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS N TRANSCRIPTS?ARE TRANSCRIPTS IN SEALED ENVELOPE OR JUST OPEN N NOTARIZED?
SECONDLY,How many months bank statement for proof of funds?Is 2-3 months statement enough? for how many months we need to keep the money in bank account.SHOULD WE SHOW MONEY ON LANDING AS A PROOF OF FUNDS?
KINDLY GUIDE ME.
REGARDS,
SYEDA

Regards
Desai

rocky272727 said:
Hi Desai,

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rocky272727

Where does it says that CHC will send me a letter seeking for additional documents???

Thank You
Desai

rocky272727 said:
Hi Desai,

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Syeda,

I also applied to London office. You need to send transcripts in a sealed envelope and two to three month bank statement is fine. I think you carry the money with you while landing to Canada.

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi rocky272727

Where does it says that CHC will send me a letter seeking for additional documents???

Thank You
Desai
Desai, the way I understood your e cas it seems to me that you used the file number issued to you by Nova Scotia. The letter which they said they sent you actually is the letter asking you to submit your full documents to London visa office withing120 days. That is why this statement comes before the "We transferred your application to London visa office on etc. etc. etc.

It simply means:

1. First stage eligibility review was completed.
2. Then they sent you a letter telling you to submit your full application to London visa office within 120 days.
3. As Nova Scotia is already done with their job for you, then they transferred your file to London visa office for the second stage process.
4. They will reject your application in Nova Scotia if a single document required is missing. In this stage they will not ask you for additional documents if something is missing as per the requirement.
4. If they will ask for additional documents you will not receive the request before you receive the AOR from London visa office.
5. I dont think there are additional documents requested based on the details of your e cas.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You aspire for your input.

First of all I have check my e-cas status by using both file numbers and both are giving me same information.

In terms of ECAS status it showing as : Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete and when i click on that it gives me below information.
Now, I am not sure if Visa Office Eligibility Review Completed than why ECAS updated as per above.
As fas as i know it need to update like : Your application & supporting docs received by London CHC and Pending for Review or Your Application & supporting docs have been reviewed etc....

The only thing i need to submit is my new born son passport copy which i am going to post today to London CHC. I have submitted all required docs as per London CHC checklist so I am not sure if any thing is remaning.

Also please let me know if London CHC will issue Payment Receipt for my son application fees which i have paid during Fulls Docs submission.

Thank You
Desai

aspire said:
Desai, the way I understood your e cas it seems to me that you used the file number issued to you by Nova Scotia. The letter which they said they sent you actually is the letter asking you to submit your full documents to London visa office withing120 days. That is why this statement comes before the "We transferred your application to London visa office on etc. etc. etc.

It simply means:

1. First stage eligibility review was completed.
2. Then they sent you a letter telling you to submit your full application to London visa office within 120 days.
3. As Nova Scotia is already done with their job for you, then they transferred your file to London visa office for the second stage process.
4. They will reject your application in Nova Scotia if a single document required is missing. In this stage they will not ask you for additional documents if something is missing as per the requirement.
4. If they will ask for additional documents you will not receive the request before you receive the AOR from London visa office.
5. I dont think there are additional documents requested based on the details of your e cas.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Sidesa111981,
I am in the same situation like you. I sent my full application in June 2009 and got AOR in July 2009. My E. case is not changing , it is still showing the same information that was posted by Nova Scotia.

I am so worried , because if any correspondence is missing you can never know, since e.case is still the same for months. I have not received any communication from them.

I am thinking of writing to them.

Canadaforall.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi canadaforall,
My Ecas status changed from CIO(Sydney) visa office eligibity review complete to Visa Office Eligibity Review Complete.

Are you using your old file number or new file number while checking your Ecas status.
Regards
Desai

canadaforall said:
Hi Sidesa111981,
I am in the same situation like you. I sent my full application in June 2009 and got AOR in July 2009. My E. case is not changing , it is still showing the same information that was posted by Nova Scotia.

I am so worried , because if any correspondence is missing you can never know, since e.case is still the same for months. I have not received any communication from them.

I am thinking of writing to them.

Canadaforall.