Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Howdy my fellow sojourners.

Amazing how this quest of ours has actually turned us all into a band of brothers and sisters. I checked my E-cas update and saw my status had changed from "In process" to "Decision Made". Now this is what was updated on my E-cas

"We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Accra office on April 15, 2009. The Accra office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on October 20, 2009.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Medical results have been received".

Now, I had recorded my interview experience under a previous post (u can check the link below)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/accra-interviewhow-it-turned-out-t42153.0.html;msg292815#msg292815

So my fellow travellers, I'm preparing my mind for the worst because the interview wasnt so great but I've been down this road so I'm not fazed because I know that only God's plans for me would sail through. What do you think?

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Darkside said:

Amazing how this quest of ours has actually turned us all into a band of brothers and sisters. I checked my E-cas update and saw my status had changed from "In process" to "Decision Made". Now this is what was updated on my E-cas

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 8, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Accra office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Accra office on April 15, 2009. The Accra office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Now, I had recorded my interview experience under a previous post (u can check the link below)
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/accra-interviewhow-it-turned-out-t42153.0.html;msg292815#msg292815

So my fellow travellers, I'm preparing my mind for the worst because the interview wasnt so great but I've been down this road so I'm not fazed because I know that only God's plans for me would sail through. What do you think?
be positive... soon u will get visa

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I agree with you "only God's plans for me would sail through".

Always be optimistic. Keeping a negative result in mind will not give you satisfaction.

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Darkside said:

Dont worry u will get Passport in few days with Visa stamped on it . Be positive interview will just e a formality!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside-No worries! You will receive your PPR very soon. Did “a decision has been made” and “Medical results have been received” appear the same day? I think if it was a rejection, your e-cas will not show “medical results have been received”. Keep your head up you are almost there. In a worst case scenario, you still have the right to appeal if you get rejection.
Cheers,

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I still haven't heard from the VO!! Now I'm really getting concerned. What's taking so long? Is it usually like this? It's already more than 3 weeks since the last update and almost 5 weeks since the interview at Accra.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside said:
I still haven't heard from the VO!! Now I'm really getting concerned. What's taking so long? Is it usually like this? It's already more than 3 weeks since the last update and almost 5 weeks since the interview at Accra.
Relax!

Arizona

Oct 19, 2009
Darkside,
Kindly mail them and ask for situation of thing and why the delay in response from them.
Also let them know that you want to know the decision that had been made

Arizona

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sigh. If only Accra were that responsive. My repreaentative has already done that and even ordered for CAIPS. All even before my status was updated. Still no word.

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside said:
Sigh. If only Accra were that responsive. My repreaentative has already done that and even ordered for CAIPS. All even before my status was updated. Still no word.
I am in the similar situation but my ecas is not showing decision made yet. I’ve got email from my VO telling me that my medicals have been received and the ppr will be send to me very soon on May 11th. One week later my ecas changed to Medical results have been received and ever since, I have been waiting and praying.

Darkside

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Beauhoe! At least you've been told to expect a ppr. And ur status shows "in process". That should be good. It's the "decision made" that's getting me worried cus they're silent on whether it's good or bad news. I'm believing and praying it's positive. Anybody got any idea on what it might mean? By the way, is ur VO Accra?

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darkside said:
Congrats Beauhoe! At least you've been told to expect a ppr. And ur status shows "in process". That should be good. It's the "decision made" that's getting me worried cus they're silent on whether it's good or bad news. I'm believing and praying it's positive. Anybody got any idea on what it might mean? By the way, is ur VO Accra?
I know that Accra takes time and I will sugest that you wait for another two weeks and if there is no contact, send them email.
Cheers,