+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

e-cas time

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. My sponsorship application was received on Oct 22, and it shows online that they are up to Oct 26. it also shows 41 days. I am Sponsoring My Husband from Morocco. I am trying to find out how long it takes for any information to appear on E-cas. Also how long it takes after the date to receive the letter which shows the approval or not..

One last question. How long does it take for them to receive the Application in Rabat after Sponshorship Approval..

Thank you so much for any information.

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
my app was received oct 31 so they havent gotten to mine yet but i read that you should be able to see it on ecase once theyve started processing up to your date, not sure how true that is and dont know any of the other answers to your questions sorry,

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
According to the time mine should be processed, but there is still nothing showing. I am so anxious to see some progress. I really miss my Husband

I hope yours goes quickly also. The best of luck to you.

Thanks Tamee

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Raven

Thank you so much for this information. I really appreciate it.
Time seems to stand still through this whole process , doesn't it?

Thank you again , and good luck with Everything going quickly for you .

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
the cic website said they are processing up to OCT 26, my application was rceived on OCT31, got the letter today saying my husband was approved to sponsor us and i tried logging into ecas with receipt number but nothing so i tried the client ID and it showed it, so dont get discouraged if its not on there, as you can see the website isnt always right and the receipt number doesnt always work :)

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thanks for the information.

That was really fast for you.
I still have received nothing. My application was received on the 22nd of Oct. I am so anxious for this step to be over so the process can start in Rabat.
Then I have to wait also for the Quebec process.

I pray that everything will go very fast for you in Rabat. I am sure your very anxious to be together again.

Again thank you very much for the information . I appreciate the help.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hello Tamee,

I just checked the CIC sit, and it now shows decision made. It doesn't say the decision , but it does say the the papers were sent to MICC for the Quebec Processing. I take that to mean that I was approved. I am so happy. They show that my application letter was sent to me on the 27th of Nov.

Thank you again for your words of encouragement.
I hope we get our Husbands home with us very soon. I will let you know when my Husband receives his AOR.

Rhonda

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Again Tamee,

I just looked at your previous notes, and noticed that you are being sponsored, not your Husband.

I am new here ,Sorry about the confusion. I need to wish you speedy processing.

Rhonda