Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Ecas can update any time during the week. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=307&t=3

Another link states that ecas updates on Tuesdays. Here is the link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas

For myself and some people in this forum, ecas got updated any time during the week.
Thanks for the info. Seems like there are many people updating the content of cic website, with everyone his own day to update E-cas :)

Thanks for the info. Seems like there are many people updating the content of cic website, with everyone his own day to update E-cas :)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
alikhan44 said:

What I have observed is that: once an update is made at cic's end, it takes around two days to update on e-cas.

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Ecas can update any time during the week. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=307&t=3

Another link states that ecas updates on Tuesdays. Here is the link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas

For myself and some people in this forum, ecas got updated any time during the week.
Yes, e-Cas updated for us today, a Thursday.

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone else have "Decision Made" on their ecas with no change to the details page when you click the text? I'm really nervous!

triplesss

Apr 1, 2015
CanadaJimmy said:
Did anyone else have "Decision Made" on their ecas with no change to the details page when you click the text? I'm really nervous!
Mine is the same. The status is been "decision made" for about two weeks but there is no details in the comment lines.
I'm a January Montreal applicant.

strawberrylemonade

Apr 1, 2015
CanadaJimmy said:
Mine has been like that for 4 weeks. If you get rejected, you would receive the letter within 2 weeks top. So don't be nervous.

bluemango

Aug 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine changed to decision made on Aug 13th but no detail inside the message. What does that mean?

CanadaJimmy

Nov 4, 2010
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
triplesss said:
Mine is the same. The status is been "decision made" for about two weeks but there is no details in the comment lines.
I'm a January Montreal applicant.
Glad I'm not the only one!

strawberrylemonade said:
Mine has been like that for 4 weeks. If you get rejected, you would receive the letter within 2 weeks top. So don't be nervous.
Yeah - I just hate not knowing anything. Why do CIC have to use that phrase "Decision Made" - why not approved or denied? I swear they just love torturing applicants to these things.

bluemango said:
Mine changed to decision made on Aug 13th but no detail inside the message. What does that mean?
I don't know either! I think it just means we'll get an approval or rejection letter soon.

Farad2015

Mar 30, 2015
Hey guys anyone have any idea how long it takes from DM to oath latter

In my case i apply in feb 2015
My test was beginning June 2015
Ecase updated around 2 weeks after test
No news yet its been almost 2 months

Goodluck everyone

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farad2015 said:

Goodluck everyone
I'm in same situation. Feb applicant, june 23 test, DM june 29... it's almost 8 weeks since test and nothing. im in montreal...looks like its going slow and those taking the oath are 2014 applicants.

Farad2015

Mar 30, 2015
Thanks for replying cedarjet

Seems both of us are in same boat

Lets hope to recive some postive news

I wait couple days more then may give them a call

federiko

Jul 17, 2015
Waiting for the oath since May....no news yet....I called CiC and they told me they will only check my file if after 6 months I still having no news...(Montreal)

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Farad2015 said:

Goodluck everyone
Are you from Vancouver? If yes, oath ceremony is around 2 to 5 months. Please check the following spreadsheet to check people who recently got oath and who are waiting for oath:
http://bit.ly/1OM0r8v

DBN

Jan 11, 2013
adzees said:
Ok so i wrote my citizenship test in January 2015, and after the test i found that forgot to add 19 days of time away from Canada in my residency calculation resulting in the issuance of RQ. I submitted the RQ with all the information asked by the office in Februaury.

In April, i got the second letter to appear for the exam again (even though i passed the first one). I showed up on the exam date. They took my interview again, and asked me to wait.

Today i was checking the application status online, and it says Decision made. There are no notes inside to back it up. Is it a good news?

Did u write the second test too or just the interview ?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
DBN said:
Did u write the second test too or just the interview ?
I didn't write the second exam, infact i was told by CIC call centre agent NOT to go on the day but i still did. The first thing CIC office asked me is that why am i there when inwas told by CIC call centre not to so i just said that i was confused and not sure if i should trust that or not. So the office just went over my file again and all the passports again. I believe the letter was issued by mistake, but that definitely speed up the process for me specially with the RQ on my file.