+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

E-cas: From Decision Made back to In Process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diana90

Nov 11, 2009
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
Sponsorship approval Dec 18th 2009
Nomination.....
MICC approval Jan 11th 2010
AOR Received.
PR in process Jan 18th 2010
Hi guys,

I was chocked when I checked my E-cas today. It's changed from Decision Made back to In Process!!!!!!!!! It's so weird! What is going on??????????

We received Passport and Photographs request on February 18 and I sent the passport right away. Almost a month passed since CIC London received the passport -- they haven't sent it back yet and our Decision Made on Ecas changed back to In Process again!

Ohhhhhh, I even don't know what to think and what to do!

Any thoughts?

Thank you a lot in advance for replies!

matthewc

Jan 18, 2010
Grimsby, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland (CPC-Vegreville)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
That's interesting. Did they remove the line on the second (details) page "A decision has been made...", or just change the status back on the first page?

Hopefully it's just a glitch, and the change is actually because they issued the visa today and it's in the mail. Fingers crossed.

act0917

Mar 8, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-03-2010
Maybe there's just a bit of technical problem with their system.. since they have requested your passport already.. Try to check again from time to time to see the progess.. I have read a forum that she received her visa but in e-cas it is still in process.. so don't worry just be patient and wait for the result =)

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yes! it is true. I checked my ecas just for fun only, a week after landing in Toronto, and I was surprised my ECAS was "In process". So, I used to reply in this forum that never trust ecas updates!!!

diana90, I would like to congratulate you in advance. I have a strong feeling that the visa is stamped. ECAS entry is only an error. Wish you good luck!!.

act0917 said:
Maybe there's just a bit of technical problem with their system.. since they have requested your passport already.. Try to check again from time to time to see the progess.. I have read a forum that she received her visa but in e-cas it is still in process.. so don't worry just be patient and wait for the result =)