+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

During the test

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Please, I would like to know if it is allowed to have a cup of coffee or water while passing the test?
Another question, we can have a question about the name of our MP "Federal", MLA "Provincial", Municipal Councillor and Mayor ? Thanks

ellle

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berkcalg said:
Hi everyone,

Please, I would like to know if it is allowed to have a cup of coffee or water while passing the test?
Another question, we can have a question about the name of our MP "Federal", MLA "Provincial", Municipal Councillor and Mayor ? Thanks
We (in Scarborough) were not allowed to bring any liquids, not even into the waiting room.

I don't think anyone on this forum will help you with the test questions. They are copyrighted and confidential; we can not discuss them. Good luck.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellle said:
We (in Scarborough) were not allowed to bring any liquids, not even into the waiting room.

I don't think anyone on this forum will help you with the test questions. They are copyrighted and confidential; we can not discuss them. Good luck.
Thank you so much ellle.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
berkcalg said:
Hi everyone,

As most people finish the test in a very short time I don't think you would even have time to have a coffee ;D.

As for the questions I agree with elle. No one will or can give you the questions or answers. The best thing to do is read the book several times and do some practise test....it will be fine!

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
As most people finish the test in a very short time I don't think you would even have time to have a coffee ;D.

As for the questions I agree with elle. No one will or can give you the questions or answers. The best thing to do is read the book several times and do some practise test....it will be fine!
Thank you so much Rigly68.

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
berkcalg said:
Hi everyone,

Think about the logistic. It is impossible for the government to create, distribute and maintain questionnaries with such questions.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sistemc said:
Think about the logistic. It is impossible for the government to create, distribute and maintain questionnaries with such questions.
Thank you so much Sistemc.

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Do I need to print physical presence calculator and fees receipt with me on test ?
Hi Idris-halai,

theoretically, you don't need to do that " I think" because you have already submitted a copy with your signature, which is considered as an original document, and during the interview they ask just to check the originality of the photocopies already submitted, but according to the different experiences in this forum, looks to me like there is no exact general rule and sometimes depends on the officer with whom you will have an interview, and for avoiding any probable issue/delay, I think is better to make a copy for these documents, specially that there are just few pages "1 or 2" for each one.
Also, it is better to make a photocopy of the passport(s) included different pages that contain a stamp(s) and a translation of the stamp(s) that are not in English or French. Thanks.

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
berkcalg said:
Hi Idris-halai,

theoretically, you don't need to do that " I think" because you have already submitted a copy with your signature, which is considered as an original document, and during the interview they ask just to check the originality of the photocopies already submitted, but according to the different experiences in this forum, looks to me like there is no exact general rule and sometimes depends on the officer with whom you will have an interview, and for avoiding any probable issue/delay, I think is better to make a copy for these documents, specially that there are just few pages "1 or 2" for each one.
Also, it is better to make a photocopy of the passport(s) included different pages that contain a stamp(s) and a translation of the stamp(s) that are not in English or French. Thanks.