+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

During process of PGWP, can I upload my job offer and pay slips

kellymoores

Dec 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm waiting for PGWP application (applied in Oct, 2019 and I did not have a qualified job at that time ) and I applied for my husband as well sponsor work permit (currently he is out of Canada) at that time, so two open work permit applications. Last month, I found a qualified job that can sponsor my husband's work permit. My questions are :

1. Can I still upload my job offer and payslips at this point? if can, how to upload them for both application or only principal application?

2. According to current process speed, the decision-made date of my application may be earlier than my third paycheque day, if I upload two payslips and offer, any chances that application gets positive results?

3. If my husband's application fail at this time, can I still apply an open work permit for him after holding three pay slips next time and how long this kind of application take?

Thanks in advance,
kelly

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm waiting for PGWP application (applied in Oct, 2019 and I did not have a qualified job at that time ) and I applied for my husband as well sponsor work permit (currently he is out of Canada) at that time, so two open work permit applications. Last month, I found a qualified job that can sponsor my husband's work permit. My questions are :

1. Can I still upload my job offer and payslips at this point? if can, how to upload them for both application or only principal application?

2. According to current process speed, the decision-made date of my application may be earlier than my third paycheque day, if I upload two payslips and offer, any chances that application gets positive results?

3. If my husband's application fail at this time, can I still apply an open work permit for him after holding three pay slips next time and how long this kind of application take?

Thanks in advance,
kelly
It doesn’t sound like your husband actually qualifies for a SOWP so not quite sure why you applied. Yes you will need all 3 pay stubs and a job in NOC 0, A or B to get approved. When you get PGWP and have your 3 pay stubs I would consider flagpoling. Is your husband have a TRV or ETA?

kellymoores

Dec 30, 2019
It doesn’t sound like your husband actually qualifies for a SOWP so not quite sure why you applied. Yes you will need all 3 pay stubs and a job in NOC 0, A or B to get approved. When you get PGWP and have your 3 pay stubs I would consider flagpoling. Is your husband have a TRV or ETA?
Thanks for your reply! I applied for him before because a agent suggested me to do that. My job is in NOC A. But my husband currently doesn't have a valid TRV to come to Canada and his travel visa got rejection. What can I do to bring him back to Canada?

Fony

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks for your reply! I applied for him before because a agent suggested me to do that. My job is in NOC A. But my husband currently doesn't have a valid TRV to come to Canada and his travel visa got rejection. What can I do to bring him back to Canada?

Applying for him after yours is really recommended. Otherwise it can be refused.

Fony

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks for your suggestion! Will apply together hurt my own PGWP application?
It doesn’t but you can get a refusal for your loved one. I know it’s a hard time and being separated from who you truly love can be hurtful. But at this time you have to be patience and do the right way. I hope you guys can finally be together, but do the right path. Light and peace!

kellymoores

Dec 30, 2019
It doesn’t but you can get a refusal for your loved one. I know it’s a hard time and being separated from who you truly love can be hurtful. But at this time you have to be patience and do the right way. I hope you guys can finally be together, but do the right path. Light and peace!
Thank you for your kind words. I will wait for the results first and see what to do next. Thanks so much.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have nothing to lose by uploading your job description and 3 pay stubs if you get them before you get approval or refusal.

kellymoores

Dec 30, 2019
You have nothing to lose by uploading your job description and 3 pay stubs if you get them before you get approval or refusal.
Agreed, I decide to upload anyway. Is there any possibility to pass both applications if I upload them? Any similar cases you know before? Thanks in advance.