+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Durham College Application Status: Accepted

tanyaa_03

Jun 30, 2022
I have applied myself. Despite knowing the processing time, i chose to take a chance for fall intake. I was planning to wait till July end and then go defer, hence asked you guys about you visa status.
and could you please help me to tell how can i connect with student who are going for durham college(Whitby campus) in 2023 someone told me that you should contach the admission department and ask them for the email id's of students eho are going for that campus is it right way ??

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
and could you please help me to tell how can i connect with student who are going for durham college(Whitby campus) in 2023 someone told me that you should contach the admission department and ask them for the email id's of students eho are going for that campus is it right way ??
I don’t believe that would be the right way as that might be privacy violation, despite you all are attending the same program. You can give it a try but I wont recommend it. IMO, You might make use of this platform itself, create a new post to gather students who have applied attending DC- Whitby campus, coz you have highest chance of finding them here.

tanyaa_03

Jun 30, 2022
I don’t believe that would be the right way as that might be privacy violation, despite you all are attending the same program. You can give it a try but I wont recommend it. IMO, You might make use of this platform itself, create a new post to gather students who have applied attending DC- Whitby campus, coz you have highest chance of finding them here.
okay then i'll make a thread over here this would be more safe thanku for your suggestion ☺