+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Durham College Application Status: Accepted

tanyaa_03

Jun 30, 2022
according to me i have seen previous comments over here maybe after 2 days we'll recieve the offer letter rest is depend on the admission team hope for the best

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
Can you guys share about you visa application timelines, that will give me some insight whether I need to defer from fall, 22 (data analytics course) to next intake.

tanyaa_03

Jun 30, 2022
yes, actually i have applied for visa and there is no movement of the same.
look for visa confirmation it takes approx 3 months so according to me you should defer your file to next intake.rest it depends on your agent from whom you are processing your visa file sometime embassy confirms your visa just in 1 or 2 months so hope for the best

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
look for visa confirmation it takes approx 3 months so according to me you should defer your file to next intake.rest it depends on your agent from whom you are processing your visa file sometime embassy confirms your visa just in 1 or 2 months so hope for the best
I have applied myself. Despite knowing the processing time, i chose to take a chance for fall intake. I was planning to wait till July end and then go defer, hence asked you guys about you visa status.

tanyaa_03

Jun 30, 2022
I have applied myself. Despite knowing the processing time, i chose to take a chance for fall intake. I was planning to wait till July end and then go defer, hence asked you guys about you visa status.
then wait till the end of july. after that its better to apply for jan 2023 intake.its all depends on you right whatever you think is right for you go for it but for your betterment i would say go for January 2023 intake

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
then wait till the end of july. after that its better to apply for jan 2023 intake.its all depends on you right whatever you think is right for you go for it but for your betterment i would say go for January 2023 intake
Makes sense, thanks